This PageFly Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us in regards to PageFly Team.
PageFly provides the free 24/7/365 live chat support for all PageFly customers in all plans.
Our official support channels:
- Access our in-app Live chat
- Send an email on PageFly app listing: Click on Get Support button
- Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our support team is 24/7/365 from Monday to Sunday. You will most likely get the first response within just a few minutes.
Note: customization requests takes longer to resolve, so please be patient.
To receive the best support quality, please follow some rules:
- Use polite language when communicating for support request. We reserve the rights to refuse to support you in the event that you use abusive, humiliating and harassing words.
- Describe your problems as detailed as possible (screenshots or videos are highly recommended).
- Send us your site URL and accept our access request if needed.
- We have a Help Center and PageFly video tutorials that have answers for most questions about PageFly. It also provides guides for technical issues that usually occur while using the app.
What Our Support Scope Covers
If you are not a PageFly user but still need general information regarding PageFly or our company, feel free to contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.
In general, we only support our product - PageFly. Our Support Team includes assistance with PageFly installations, configuration, and use.
Therefore,we support these following things:
- PageFly app’s bugs: Please note that for some bugs, it will take time for our development team to fix in the backend code so your patience is highly appreciated.
- PageFly app's settings, styling, elements, functions, features: responsiveness, full-width buttons, sticky sections, PageFly analytics, Facebook pixels, etc
- Configuration questions or guidance of PageFly app
- Questions and issues of integrated third-party apps. For example: Review widgets/ review stars/ subscriptions/ forms/ bundles, etc don't show up
- Some theme conflict issues: Carts don’t update automatically, simple styling: change font size/ font family of text, simply align items horizontally or vertically, etc
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover
Our Support Service does not cover issue:
- Requests that need custom code
- Configuration of Shopify Store settings: update products, update content for default pages, etc.
- Compatibility with other third-party apps that do not integrate with PageFly
- Many configurations and use custom code to create animations that are beyond the scope of PageFly.
- We do not offer to build whole pages, you can request for our paid Service team
Above all, we do not offer support to anything not related to our products/ services (e.g. third-party themes and apps).
With that in mind, we reserve the right to refuse to help or to request for an additional fee if your task is considered complex or external to our scope of support, 3 hour supporting is maximum.
Therefore, our team highly encourages you to spend some time familiarizing with PageFly to optimize its features and functions.
Incorporation by reference
This Support Policy incorporates the following provisions and their subordinate provisions of the Terms by reference:
- Interpreting these Use Terms
- Terms of Service
- Support Service
- Passwords and Account Security
- Your Privacy
- Documents and Notices
The provisions incorporated into this Support Policy from the Terms must be read as being applicable to this Support Policy, to the extent doing so does not materially change their meaning. To the extent, the provisions of this Support Policy conflict with the Terms, the provisions of this Support Policy will prevail to the extent of the conflict.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please contact our Live chat support, we are always ready to assist you!