To quickly and concisely grasp the entirety of our article, here are the main points you should consider:
- Reasons Why Selling Jewelry Online is Profitable and Viable
- 13 Top Jewelry Dropshippers For Your Dropshipping Business In 2023
- Fashion TIY
- Pearl Distributors
- House of Jewelry
- Nihao Dropshipping
- How to Locate and Choose Trusted Jewelry Dropshippers for Your Online Jewelry Store?
I. Reasons Why Selling Jewelry Online is Profitable and Viable
The jewelry industry has a global market value estimate of about $294 billion, making it undeniably hot. Online jewelry sales reached a record-breaking $8.4 billion (in the U.S. alone) over the last decade, assuring store owners that selling jewelry online is a viable business.
The jewelry niche covers a wide array of fashion jewelry, meaning that you can opt to sell anything in the range of earrings, rings, cufflinks, necklaces, bracelets, and watches. With an average industry growth of 2.1% and a stable popularity trend over the years, choosing to sell jewelry online is both profitable and sustainable.
Furthermore, dropshipping stands out as the best model to use for your jewelry-based eCommerce business. Don’t just take my word for it, here are top reasons why:
- Variety – with over 3500 different varieties and prices to choose from, dropshipping jewelry gives you the advantage of importing desired selections to your online store in minutes.
- Sizing – since most of your potential customers don’t have to try out your products to see if they’ll fit, dropshipping jewelry continually expands your target market by attracting more impulse buyers to your business.
- Shipping – the fact that jewelry items are both light and small makes it an excellent dropshipping option, as they are cheaper and manageable during shipping.
Before venturing into selling sterling silver and rose gold jewelry, you must know that finding a trustable jewelry dropshipper is key in scaling your jewelry business. Finding one is always a challenge for many jewelry dropshipping merchants, especially when starting.
Lucky for you, we’ll be letting you in on some of the best jewelry dropshippers to help you grow your jewelry dropshipping business.
Let’s get to it then…
II. 13 Top Jewelry Dropshippers For Your Dropshipping Business In 2023
PieceBody is a reputable jewelry manufacturer, supplier, and dropshipper of stylish wholesale body jewelry. Currently serving more than 50,000 satisfied customers throughout the world coupled with the fact that they sell their fashionable jewelry pieces at factory prices, makes them a trustworthy jewelry dropshipping supplier for your online jewelry business. Depending on your preferences, PierceBody gives you the unique option to drop ship body jewelry as either retail or wholesale order.
- Remember to make it clear that you’re dropshipping in the notes/comment section while placing your order through the retail section, and keep in mind that their minimum order for wholesale dropshipping is $200.
Founded in 2017, BrandGateway is a top-rated B2B luxury jewelry dropshipper for those interested in reselling branded bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings among other jewelry products. With more than 100 jewelry brands on their platform, a deep presence throughout Europe, and a weekly stock update of over 250 new arrivals, BrandGateway stands out as one of the best jewelry suppliers for your Shopify jewelry store. They currently deliver to more than 170 countries across the globe, and deliveries take anywhere between 3 to 7 days depending on your location.
- The BrandGateway dropshipping subscription comes with no minimum orders, but the cost is a little expensive.
With over 30 years of business experience and more than 3,000 original jewelry designs, JGoodin strongly positions itself as the best premium jewelry wholesale supplier for sterling silver, cubic zirconia, gold, stainless steel, and rhodium-plated jewelry. They are headquartered in the U.S., and some of their most trending jewelry pieces include pendants, earrings, rings, and necklaces. Their jewelry dropshipping program is easy to follow, costs less, and offers volume discounts whenever you place a bulk order.
- All J Goodin dropship orders include quality packaging, and they additionally provide your eCommerce store with daily XML feed updates for fresh inventory.
- Best Home Decor Suppliers For Your Dropshipping Venture
- Best Eco-friendly Dropshippers For Your Sustainable Business
Unlike the usual wholesale jewelry dropshippers you’d generally expect to find in this list, Printful uniquely offers your online jewelry selling business with custom engraved jewelry pieces and fashion accessories. They are one of the best print-on-demand jewelry dropshipping options that you can find, especially if you’re looking to dropship custom jewelry. With six warehouses across Europe, America, and Canada, estimated delivery times take anywhere between 3 to 5 days.
- Printful offers seamless integrations with most eCommerce platforms, and you can easily qualify for up to a 30% discount if you place a bulk order.
- They additionally offer fulfillment and warehousing services to complement your dropshipping business.
Doba is an online dropshipping database that connects Shopify jewelry stores like yours to numerous dropship suppliers and endless in-demand products in one catalog. Quality is their number one priority, and they spend most of their time handpicking products and vetting suppliers for their marketplace. Their extensive catalog offers a wide variety of merchandise that goes beyond jewelry. This dropshipping marketplace features seamless integration with all major eCommerce platforms and their dropshipping service costs are flexible enough for all businesses.
- The Doba dropship services come with streamlined fulfillment processes and additionally offer robust automation for high-volume sellers.
Handshake is an official Shopify jewelry dropshipping marketplace for both wholesale and handpicked fashion jewelry from top-quality brands. Their catalog includes a wide selection of about 10,000+ jewelry products and up to 607 jewelry suppliers for your jewelry store. Their dropshipping includes a bare minimum order quantity of at least 1 item for most products, and you can opt to use a different company for warehousing and fulfillment - for both storage and faster deliveries of course.
- They currently only serve the U.S. market and you don’t have to subscribe ta start dropshipping jewelry.
oNecklace is a U.S. wholesale jewelry dropshipper that has been operational since 2012. Apart from plainly dealing with jewels, they additionally make customized name jewelry and personalized named accessories. Some of their most popular jewelry products include personalized earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants, and rings. Their gift section often includes trending jewelry pieces for special occasions such as anniversaries, uniquely giving your store the advantage of targeting new markets.
- Dropshipping from oNecklace includes free shipping for all products around the world, and you won’t have to deal with any minimum orders.
Spocket is the next best jewelry dropshipping platform that offers to connect your online jewelry shop with amazing jewelry suppliers from all over the world. Containing dropshippers mainly from the U.S. and Europe, the company strongly assures online jewelry sellers with faster deliveries as well as great international engagements. What’s more? Spocket uses a unique algorithm to highlight trending jewelry products for quick impulse sales. Besides that, dropshipping subscription costs start from $24 per month. Luckily, you can easily take their dropshipping service for a test drive using the 2-week free trial period before making any commitments.
- Their dropshipping system is automated and it features advanced options such as branded invoicing.
Topearl is a top jewelry wholesale dropshipping company that has been mainly exporting pearl-based ornaments to the world since 2005. Their prices are very competitive, and there are no minimum order restrictions while placing your order. They primarily use UPS express for shipments, and most deliveries usually arrive within 3 days after fulfillment. Apart from selling Chinese pearls, their product catalog also includes 925 sterling silver jewelry, semi-precious jewels, and pocket watches. The company values discretion, as they vow to never contact any of your clients directly.
- Topearl includes an order tracking system in their dropshipping service to ensure that deliveries are made on time.
Ranked among the top 40 custom jewelry websites by Sitejabber, Rubyimports primarily stands out as a top U.S. costume jewelry wholesaler. Unlike most jewelry dropshippers out there, this jewelry supplier mainly focuses on customer service and engagement. Some of the most popular jewelry products to drop ship from Rubyimports include seasonal trend jewelry, brooches, corporate gifts, beaded jewelry, anklets, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, pendants, and silver jewelry.
- Their minimum order for dropshipping is $50.
11. Fashion TIY
FashionTIY is an online wholesale marketplace that offers to dropship different products including jewelry to your dropshipping store at 70%+ discounts. The platform includes an inventory of way more than 100,000 different fashion jewelry and their product catalog includes custom print masks, jewelry display items, key chains, sterling silver accessories, and special gift packaging. To start dropshipping, ensure that you clarify the purpose and give your dropshipping details when placing your order. FashionTIY currently serves most parts of the world and offers up to 30 days in their return policy. They currently don’t have a minimum order quantity limit to restrict your business growth.
- All FashionTIY dropshipping orders include real-time logistic tracking coverage.
12. Pearl Distributors
Just as expected, Pearl Distributors is a major retail pearl jewelry dropshipper that offers high-quality fashion jewelry. To guarantee product quality, every pearl is carefully graded and none used in making the products falls below AA++. Their price point is one of their main selling points as they tend to do away with middlemen by buying pearls straight from farmers and selling them direct to clients. This way, you can dropship a pearl necklace that would cost thousands of dollars at 80% off, meaning that you have a bigger profit margin working with this jewelry supplier. To keep your clients happy, all orders include a complementary black gift box that can also be used to store their precious jewels. For quality assurance purposes, your orders are backed by a 90-days money-back guarantee promise.
- All dropshipping orders above $300 qualify for free shipping
13. House Of Jewellery
House of Jewellery is a Canada-based wholesale jewelry supplier that allows people selling jewelry online to dropship sterling silver, diamond, and karat gold jewelry pieces in the form of earrings, necklaces, and many other options. For you to work with them, you will need to provide proof that your business is fully registered before signing up for an account. Upon logging in to your wholesale account, you’ll be able to access real-time inventory from the dashboard.
- Keep in mind that their minimum order quantity is $150
14. Nihao Dropshipping
Nihao Dropshipping and Nihaojewelry are owned by the same company. As an internationally renowned wholesale jewelry website, Nihaojewelry offers over 20,000 styles of fine jewelry and fashion jewelry, including stainless steel necklaces, 925 silver earrings, beaded bracelets, and more. Unique custom jewelry is also available. Their products are popular in the United States and Mexico.
If you want to work with Nihao for your own dropshipping business, Nihao Dropshipping will meet your needs. All jewelry can be found on the site. And, they integrate with Shopify, allowing you to quickly import Nihao products to your store.
- Nihao Dropshipping offers an all-in-one dropshipping service and there is no minimum order requirement.
- Online invoice download and order tracking services are available.
- No membership fees.
AppScenic is one of the latest dropshipping platform that offers a huge range of unique and high-quality jewelry from reliable suppliers. With a catalog that includes handmade and limited jewelry products, AppScenic connects you with super fast suppliers that can ship directly from the USA, EU, UK, CA, AUS and more.
- Fast shipping and new limited, handmade products added daily
- On top of everything, AppScenic offers a complete dropshipping automation toolkit, from 24/7 price and stock sync to fully automated orders, auto-import tracking numbers to their store, and a powerful dashboard packed with the most innovative features on the market.
III. How to Locate and Choose Trusted Jewelry Dropshippers for Your Online Jewelry Store?
Aside from the above mentioned jewelry dropshippers, there are hundreds of other quality wholesale jewelry suppliers for your dropshipping business. Before we get into the details of selecting a trusted jewelry supplier, here are a few ways to help you find jewelry dropshipping options for your online store:
- A simple Google search with the keywords “best jewelry dropshippers” results in hundreds of choices.
- Explore online digital marketplaces such as Alibaba and DHgate for supplier contacts for your Shopify jewelry shop.
- Use jewelry supplier directories such as the Tradesparq jewelry manufacturer list.
Now that you have your list of potential jewelry dropshippers for your dropshipping store, here is a step-by-step process for selecting trusted and reliable suppliers for your online jewelry business:
Step 1: Search For and Verify Their Contact Information
Top jewelry dropshipping companies usually list their phone numbers, email addresses, and office locations on their websites
Step 2: Check Their Track Record and Verify Their Credibility
Consider checking for accomplishments, years of experience, consumer ratings, and client feedback. Feel free to reach out to their previous and current clients to verify the supplier’s reputation.
Step 3: Assess Their Dropshipping Process
Reach out to the supplier of your choice and request for sample jewelry packages for dropshipping businesses. In case they don’t offer such, consider buying a piece of jewelry from their product catalog to assess their dropshipping process first-hand.
Step 4: Test Their Customer Support
Check the available customer support channels and test them out for resolution time and knowledgeability. A quality supplier should have 24-hour customer service, quick resolution time, and their customer staff must be able to provide accurate answers at any moment.
IV. Your Turn
Finding the best jewelry dropshipper for your Shopify dropshipping store can be a major business challenge, especially if you don’t know where to find them as well as how to select a reliable option. If you're just starting out or simply need a reliable jewelry supplier fast, feel free to pick one from the above list. For those who might feel that none of the discussed jewelry dropshippers match their preferences, consider using our step-by-step guide to locate the best matching jewelry wholesaler and supplier for your jewelry dropshipping business. Otherwise, start using PageFly in crafting your Shopify store to perfection. All the best!