Take a look at some of the most successful Shopify dropshipping stores. We've compiled a list of 15+ top Shopify dropshipping stores with strategies you can use right away. The Shopify platform has helped a large number of businesses succeed throughout the years. You can follow in the footsteps of these dropshipping store examples and achieve ecommerce success. So, if you're seeking for helpful insights into the most successful Shopify stores, as well as the secrets that have contributed to their success, you've come to the correct spot!
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 2,000,000 businesses worldwide
It takes a long time to get inspired, and it takes even longer to learn from these successful Shopify dropshipping success stories. That's why this post will show you some of the most inspiring online stores so you can learn from the experts and apply similar strategies to your online business to take it to the next level.
- The 6 Pillars of Successful Shopify Dropshipping Store
- Unique Selling Points
- Well-designed Landing Pages
- Using The Best App Support For Your Stores
- Good Marketing and SEO Rankings
- Top-notch Customer Experience
- Strong Social Proof And Customer Reviews
- Best Shopify Dropshipping Stores For Your Inspiration
- Best Choice Products
- Inspire Uplift
- Notebook Therapy
- Shop With Palo
- Warmly Decor
- Dog Pawty
- Fashion Nova
I. The 6 Pillars of Successful Shopify Dropshipping Store
01. Unique Selling Points:
The most important success component is having a solid plan for how you can offer solutions and value to your customers. This is crucial for any business, but it's especially important in the realm of dropshipping, where you'll be competing with a slew of other "me too" online stores selling similar items.
It's easy to imagine you're selling customers a product when you own a dropshipping store. Successful dropshipping stores, on the other hand, recognize that they're selling more than just a product; they're also providing insights, information, and solutions.
A unique selling point (USP) is a term that describes your company's unique position in the marketplace. It gets to the heart of your business model. A good USP articulates a specific benefit that you offer that other competitors don't, allowing you to stand out.
Your potential customers won't know which product is right for them if all of your products appear to be the same. Knowing what your unique selling offer is can assist customers distinguish between several options available to them. It's an essential part of effective selling, especially online, where customers have so many choices.
Example Zappos is an online store, and selling shoes on the internet isn't very novel. Their selling point, though, is unique: free returns. There are no penalties for returning a pair of shoes you don't like, which is a huge convenience for customers and a powerful differentiator.
02 Well-designed Landing Pages:
Landing pages for ecommerce are an important aspect of the sales funnel. It's the link that connects when a customer first sees your ads to when they visit your online store and make a purchase.
You've done a fantastic job establishing your brand and constructing a website to match. Now you must ensure that all of your hard work pays off in the form of sales. Landing pages are the way to go if you're seeking for an effective lead conversion technique.
How do you persuade people that your website is worthwhile?
By gathering information that can help you better understand, market to, and delight visitors, a well-optimized landing page can convert prospects into leads. Because landing pages are so important for conversions, it's critical to make sure they're well-thought-out, developed, and implemented.
Customers are directed to a specific product, service, or offer via landing pages, which push them to take action. This is your chance to generate leads and expand your customer base.
Design Your Own Shopify Store With No Limit
Fully Customizable. 100+ Templates and 50+ elements
Completely Free/ No Trial. Optimized for Fast Speed.
03. Using The Best App Support For Your Store
If your Shopify store gets bigger and bigger and attracts a significant number of prospective consumers, a lot of income will be generated. The way to manage and operate your store will require a lot of work, especially when you need to combat the growing threat of payment fraud, disputes, and chargeback.
Therefore, it will be great if you know how to apply high-quality applications that help you manage your orders more quickly.
One of the methods chosen by many dropshipping stores nowadays is to use Synctrack. There are a lot of unique benefits that you are not upset about when trying on this app:
- PayPal Seller Protection: PayPal Seller Protection is a fantastic program by PayPal that minimizes disputes and chargebacks and helps prevent buyer fraud.
- Faster Funds Release: In the event of a rapid increase in sales or disputes, PayPal can hold your payments for up to 21 days to protect buyers. If you want to have your funds flow through quicker and lower hold time, Synctrack is a must-have app for you.
- Fewer Chargebacks & PayPal Disputes: By providing your customers with valid tracking numbers inside PayPal's system, they are less likely to file for disputes or chargebacks, which means more $$$ for you.
04. Good Marketing and SEO Rankings:
Being able to attract visitors to your new site is another important success factor. The most common issue and source of dissatisfaction for new ecommerce merchants is a lack of traffic to their sites. Too many Shopify stores spend months perfecting their site only to introduce it to an audience that has no idea it exists.
Marketing and traffic generation are critical to your company's success, but they're challenging to outsource well, especially if you're starting out on a shoestring budget. You must take personal responsibility for improving your SEO, marketing, outreach, and guest-blogging skills.
This is incredibly significant during the first six to twelve months, when no one knows your identity. Following the launch of your site, you should spend at least four to six months—yes, four to six months—dedicating at least 75 percent of your time to marketing, SEO, and traffic generation. Once you've laid a solid marketing foundation, you can relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor. However, it's impossible to put too much focus on marketing early on.
Lower bounce rates and increased conversions have been linked to fast loading websites. According to Google, a one-second increase in site speed can boost mobile conversions by up to 27%. With 70% of shoppers purchasing on their mobile devices, site speed definitely has a significant impact on your earning potential. As a result, one of the most important criteria in improving SEO ranking score is quicker page load speed.
05. Top-notch Customer Experience
You'll discover the best-in-class customer experience in any top-grossing Shopify stores. This makes sense because 80% of customers will abandon your online store due to a poor customer experience, according to study.
Aesthetics such as simple design, visual appeal, pleasant color palettes, and outstanding photography all contribute to a positive customer experience. There are also other functional features to consider, such as the website browsing experience, the checkout procedure, easy navigation, no bothersome pop-ups, and chatbots that provide 24/7 support.
The best type of marketing is having satisfied customers. It's much easier to sell to a loyal customer than it is to persuade a new prospect to buy, as is true in all industries. If you treat your customers well, they're more likely to tell others about you and suggest others to you. You can build a brand and sell products where repeat customers generate the majority of your revenue by providing excellent service.
06. Strong Social Proof And Customer Reviews
People prefer to buy goods and services from a brand that has a track record of happy customers. This is why, before making a purchase decision, many people read customer reviews of the product online.
Customer reviews are commonly used by top Shopify stores to demonstrate their customer base. It's a great opportunity for store owners to interact with their customers while also reinforcing their brand's concept.
Other people's experiences can also help potential buyers determine if the products store offers will solve their problem. According to Nielsen customer research study, three out of every four internet customers rely on customer reviews to make their purchasing decisions.
According to the same study, a third of online customers avoid online stores that do not have any feedback.
It's important to encourage your customers to post reviews by making it simple for them to do so, or even rewarding them for doing so.
II. Best Shopify Dropshipping Stores For Your Inspiration
Niche: Cat-themed products
Estimated traffic: 203.2K
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Engaging layout: When you combine an engaging layout with humor, as well as popular cat goods, you get this. Did you realize that creative humor is also beneficial to your site traffic? Consider how you can write everything in your own words in a unique way. Even 'boring' and 'repetitive' phrases like "Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram" can be given a creative twist to attract potential buyers.
- Open target audience: Just because you have a pet-specific store doesn't mean all of your products have to be for that particular pet. There are a variety of pet-related accessories and products available for us humans as well.
- Gif animations on their product pages: That mouse up there is rolling around, even though you can't see it in the screenshot above. Other parts of the thumbnails on the left are animated with gifs as well. Gif animations are used to demonstrate the product in action. Videos are more effective than images at highlighting product features.
- Great shipping policy: All orders are shipped out within 24 hours of purchase. provide excellent, reliable shipping services within the United States, to Canada, and the rest of the world. All shipping services include tracking information. After the order has been successfully placed, the customers will receive a confirmation email. Once it has been shipped, they will receive a second email containing your tracking information. It takes up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
- Customizable printing: with the “Print Your Pet” service, they can custom cat blankets, cat mugs, cat water bottles, which will feature a photo of your beloved pet whether it’s cats, dogs, or even bunny rabbits, they can put any pet on the blanket for you.
- Building a community: Meowingtons is more than just a company, It's a community for cat lovers who want to keep up with the latest and greatest cat trends, news, memes, and advice while purchasing from the widest selection of unique, cat-themed products.
- Meaningful mission: At Meowingtons, they get to rescue cats in need, and their mission is to assist these wonderful felines in any way they can. They work closely with their shelter partners to give back to the feline community by fostering cats from their workplace, donating essential supplies and enrichment toys, and supporting neighborhood cat adoption events - all to support the cats who need it the most!
- Cat themed design: Look at these social media buttons, they even make an effort to customize their own cat shaped buttons. These small details can actually make a great contribution in making their website remarkable.
- Good traffic on social media networks: Meowingtons also has their page set up on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Significantly, their Facebook page has almost 1.5M followers, their Instagram profile has more than 690K followers, and Pinterest account has up to 7.3M monthly views. This source can drive a lot of traffic for the money site!
To learn why Meowingtons is such a great store example, watch the video below:
Link to dropshipping store: https://www.meowingtons.com/
02. Best Choice Products
Niche: Best sellers from a handful of categories
Estimated traffic: 1.2M
What makes it an excellent of a general dropshipping store?
- Attractive front page highlights: One of their best key features is a 'best-selling products' section on their front page, where we can view product ratings without having to click on each one individually. When you have a product that is selling well, it is a good idea to highlight it on the front page to drive more sales.
- Amazing reward points program: this is an interesting idea to enhance your customer loyalty to increase profits, improve sales success and allow for sustainable growth by creating an account to start earning points for every purchase and action taken then use all your points as a discount at checkout. Actions are very simple such as following their social media accounts, writing a review, or adding a photo in the review post. There are also different program member levels from Bronze, Silver, to Gold which shows that the higher the level, the higher the point value. A well-designed and well-executed reward points programme can help you retain existing customers, attract new customers, reduce turnover and drive profits.
- Appealing social proof hashtag campaign: This dropshipping website took it a step further by encouraging buyers to picture their products and tag them with the hashtag #mybcp. Buyers are eager to collaborate because we live in a world where selfies and hashtags are in high demand. Furthermore, we all know that social proof provides buyers with confidence. This contributes to the creation of actual social proof for your dropshipping website, rather than simply importing our suppliers' reviews. Maintain an open mind and be creative!
- Interesting product journey ambassadors: They designed a program where real customers can share their ideas with them and even test new products for themselves to create products that are truly customer approved. From the development process by taking customer favorite products online and re-inventing them with useful solutions follows with surveys and customer feedback before product launching.
- Awesome free shipping policy: Because free shipping is preferred by online shoppers, it typically attracts customers who are ready to complete their purchase transactions. BCP offers 1-Day and 2-Day Shipping, both of which are always FREE! Free shipping leads to more sales: 84 percent have made a purchase specifically because shipping was free, and 30 percent said they always increase the size of their orders if they qualify for free shipping.
- Strong social media presence: Best Choice Products brand is active on different social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and Pinterest with a great number of followers and views. Again, Social media is essential for increasing visibility to potential customers and clients who may not know who you are or what your business is about. Having a social media presence allows you to reach a larger audience in a cost-effective and timely manner. This raises awareness of both you and your company, which leads to more money.
Link to Shopify store: https://bestchoiceproducts.com/
03. Inspire Uplift
Niche: Problem-solving products
Estimated traffic: 857.4K
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping website?
- Massive social media followers: Simply look at their social media profiles to see how massive of a following they have. You will certainly learn something from this site. bring you fun and lovable posts on social media. Their goal is to spread happiness, joy, and inspiration around the world. And it all started with a simple social media channel.
- Effective help center: Do you see how quickly you can find the answer to a question and chat live with an agent?
- Wide range of products: From home products to beauty and health gear, to clothing and electronic accessories, you can find a wide variety of goodies that will inspire you to live your best life. And if you don’t want to leave out your furry friends, we even have a section of innovative products devoted just to them too.
- Exceptional free shipping policy: They offer FREE international shipping. It’s a marketing tactic used primarily as a sales strategy to attract customers. Free shipping is a powerful incentive.
- Impressive affiliate and influencer program: you can simply recommend products to earn commissions. Affiliate marketing enables dropshipping websites to effectively market a product on a low budget, with minimal effort and time, and with a low risk level, while ensuring a high return on investment, increased brand awareness, and business growth.
- Highly active YouTube channel: They are actively building their YouTube channel. They also use some of these videos on their product pages. One of their videos even reached 19M views. Take a look at the following screenshot:
Link to dropshipping store: https://www.inspireuplift.com/
04. Notebook Therapy
Niche: Journals and writing accessories
Estimated traffic: 527.6K
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Beautiful online store: Well, I suppose this is self-evident! Simply go to their website and poke around. Take a look at their entire design, from the menu bar to the color scheme. Isn't it fantastic? The website has a professional and clean appearance. There are no flashing lights or colors. There was nothing that could shake us out of our 'peaceful, therapeutic' state. Their product pages are simple and straightforward, as they should be for this market. When it comes to building a successful eCommerce store, Notebook Therapy is doing everything right. They even have a blog that is updated on a regular basis.
- Great use of social media: Take a look at their social media accounts to see what they're up to. Their Instagram page, for example, has 1.5 million followers! Additionally, they have 2.5 million monthly Pinterest views. Influencers. Take a look at this dropshipping website for some ideas on how to make a page that expresses your desire to collaborate with influencers.
- Favorable discount and promotion offers: They also don't skip out on holidays, ensuring that special discounts and promotions are available when they occur.
- Creative email subscription: As soon as you enter this site you have a chance to enter and win a $50 giftcard for being a subscriber. Potential customers would likely enter their email address to win a giftcard where it’s like a fun minigame. This is an interesting marketing technique, when done correctly can drive immense traffic.
- Fascinating product display: well lit photos and text make it easy to find what you're looking for.
Link to Shopify store: https://notebooktherapy.com/
Niche: Best seller and trending products
Estimated traffic: 303.8K
What makes it a successful general dropshipping store?
- Amazing product display: Photo of the product with a gif showing how to use it. Their best-sellers are highlighted on the main page, along with excellent animations that demonstrate how the products work without having to click through each listing. The tiny animations assist us grasp the product's functionality, even though we can't see them in the screenshot. This is a feature that many buyers like.
- Exciting promotions: banner on every page to remind customers of free shipping and discount offers. Boosting your promotional strategy with various discounts and free shipping can boost sales and encourage customer loyalty — in good and bad times. Create a strategy that will benefit both your customers and your business in the long run.
- Tempting quick view: Take a peek at their collection page to see what they have to offer. This is an excellent idea for your own dropshipping store if you want to. It allows their visitors to quickly view a product they like or don't like....
- Elegant product page: the template is well organized with great product visuals, complete variant selection, detailed product description, frequently bought together products, product benefits, tutorial videos and infographics of different ways on how to use the product.
Link to dropshipping store: https://www.materiol.com/
The Most Special Event of 2022
eCommerce Platform ProFitting event aims to help you experience the best platforms for your online business with consultation from top-notch experts. Don't miss this chance to make your future eCommerce journey flourish.
06. Shop With Palo
Niche: Hot trendy products
Estimated traffic: 187.2K
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Minimalist Shopify theme: They're trying for a simple black and white text look and feel, similar to some of the major players we're familiar with. They not only have a fresh and clean look, but they also know how to get you to click. All of their products are proven winners in various categories. This dropshipping website wants to show you just what you want to see, without any unnecessary decorations or information.
- Useful currency converter: You can use a currency converter app which allows us to switch between currencies on the website automatically based on your IP address.
- Stunning product reviews: Take a look at how they present product reviews, along with images, on their product pages. Isn't that a lot better than just written reviews or no reviews at all?
- Awesome product page: They have everything. From clear product photographs to product description explaining the product, there's something for everyone. They even have a "Overview" section that includes a bullet point rundown of the most key product features. Their product pages are just as tidy as their home page, with a great color scheme to keep everything in order.
- High traffic Pinterest account:: Their Pinterest pins are presently receiving about 10 million views. Yes, there are other people's pins in there, but still, ten million!
- Proper return policy: 100% money-back guarantee with a full refund. Palo offers free and easy returns so there’s no risk in buying at all. A concise and clear return policy provides consumers with a sense of security, assuring them that what they are purchasing is guaranteed to be what it is represented to be. If a retailer does not provide this guarantee, customers tend to become suspicious and avoid purchasing the product.
Link to dropshipping store: https://shopwithpalo.com/
07. Warmly Decor
Niche: Lighting products and home accessories
Estimated traffic: 74.7K
What makes it a great store example?
- Inspiring Pinterest account: Their main traffic source is Pinterest. Warmly gets the majority of their traffic via Pinterest advertisements, which are ideal for promoting dropshipping products. It has 27,000+ Pinterest followers and receives over 10+ Million monthly views on its pins.
- Appealing niche store: Warmly's branding and niche Shopify store are primarily designed to sell high-end home decor items, which is a big takeaway. Have you considered starting a dropshipping business in this niche? No, I don't believe so. This is why thinking outside the box is so beneficial! Don't limit yourself to pets, fitness, and electronics.
- Great sale countdown and trust badges: They use a sale end countdown, trust badges, and a bullet point-driven product description to improve their product page conversion rate.
- Decent sale pops-up: They use a sales pop or "recent sales notification" to provide real-time social proof on their website. Sales pop-ups display information about recent purchases made on your site, demonstrating to potential customers that it is both reliable and popular. In addition, the notifications contribute to the creation of a "buzz" of activity, which encourages new customers to make a purchase.
- Elegant Shopify theme: It is classic and clean. It has all of the basic design elements, but it is not a basic website. Customers can easily browse the home decors because they are displayed in a neat minimal grid. Overall, the site is aesthetically appealing.
- Soft theme color: By mixing black, white, and gray color which are all neutral colors can bring a soft, pleasant and cozy feel from this niche store since they mainly focus on cozy, gorgeous and high quality products.
- Automated currency converter: It detects your IP address and adjusts the exchange rates to your country's currency.
- Reliable guarantee: Right on their homepage is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed statement “love your items or return them for a full refund, no questions asked.” Upon entering their online store, this was shown right away which can really build trust from potential customers.
Link to dropshipping store: https://warmlydecor.com/
Niche: Audio products
Estimated traffic: 1.5M
What makes it an excellent example of successful dropshipping stores?
- Exquisite social proof: You'll want to return to their site again and again because of the beautiful high-quality pictures and social proof shown above the fold.
- Delightful sale promotions: It appears right at the very top of the website, letting customers know that they are offering “Buy one, get a second 40% off with code: BOGOLOVE.” This can really trigger site visitors the urge to make a purchase.
- Ideal niche store: Raycon is a brand that aims to prove that premium audio doesn’t have to price you out and defy the industry by tailoring their tech to the people, giving them booming audio and luxurious comfort. A company founded to show the world that premium sound can be affordable.
- Well-known influencers: The "Celebrity Sightings" section on their website is the most significant, with Mike Tyson describing these as "the best earbuds in America." Who wouldn't want these earbuds, right? There are tons of famous celebrities especially in the music industry like Travis Scotts, Snoop Dog, Dwayne Wade, Quavo, Soulja Boy, Offset, Ray J, Rich the Kid, Drake, Neyo,... that appeared on the main page as brand ambassadors. These big name artists can be a huge factor in the decision making of the customers, especially those that are big fans of them. Who wouldn’t want to use the same earbuds, headphones, or speakers that their favorite singer or TV star are using? This is such a fantastic marketing strategy to build brand reputation and image.
- Minimalistic product pages: They include well-designed features that are difficult to overlook. On their product sites, they've invested in high-quality photographs and removed all distracting components.
Link to dropshipping store: https://rayconglobal.com/
09. Dog Pawty
Niche: Dog-themed apparel, jewelry, and home decor
What makes it a great example of successful Shopify dropshipping stores?
- Impressive social media profiles: Take a look at their social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram. There has to be a reason why their Facebook page has over 300,000 likes. Their content is mainly about dog-related topics like what food is healthy for your dogs, dog care products, or how to make your dog happy. This has builded a dog-lover community which leads to a larger target market.
- Unique color selecting: Isn't this purple color better than having a button "blue" or "green" on it? Purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition which can add great values to your online store.
- Compelling blog content: Take a look at their website. When you have a niche store, this is a fantastic idea. You'll have a good chance to gain free traffic (SEO) and keep your dropshipping store visitors.
- Useful newsletters: Their newsletters are packed with special offers and valuable information for keeping dogs happy and healthy. It is a low-cost method of increasing business. Newsletters are essential for taking your brand's marketing to the next level.
Link to dropshipping store: https://www.dogpawty.com/
Niche: Learning and self-discovery tools like journal, cards, and ebook
Estimated traffic: 248.1K
What makes it an excellent example of successful stores?
- Unique design: Holstee does a fantastic job of designing their site in tiers depending on a person's initial level of interest in the product. For starters, you see the text, “Inspiration and tools to help you live a more meaningful life” and check out Holstee membership, reflection card, Reflection right away. If you're already convinced, you can fill out your name and email address to subscribe right below this text “Begin your day feeling grounded and inspired." If not, you can continue to scroll down the homepage to find more pain points this product reduces, read a "Holstee Manifesto," see Membership benefits, check out testimonials, and find publications Holstee's been featured in.
- Various CTA buttons: Throughout the page, there are various calls to action, such as "Choose a plan that's right for you" and, finally, "Become a member today." As you scroll, it becomes more convincing and in-depth: it's clear that they use their homepage as a start-to-finish marketing pitch.
- Effective exit pop up: Make an effective exit popup to increase conversions like Holstee. It works on any site, takes less than an hour to set up, lasts forever, and dramatically increases your sign-up rates. Nothing works as well as this one tactic for increasing email signups.
- Active social media accounts: They are very active on every social media channel namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube. This step can serve as the foundation to spread the word and reach out to those who really need it since their niche is also a new rising trend now especially for their valuable content.
Link to dropshipping store: https://www.holstee.com/
Niche: Pet boutique products
What makes it an excellent example of successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Charming layout design: Their layout is clean in a pinkish-white setting. Their homepage is organized with featured products, verified customer reviews, and top collections to explore.
- Clever discount offers: By giving our customers a discount when they buy two or more of the same product, we may boost our AOV (average order value). In other words, 'Buy X, Get Y' pricing, which is particularly effective in the eCommerce world. Buyers enjoy purchasing multiple items, especially if it means snatching a deal along the way.
- Advantageous sale pops-up: Visitors may be hesitant to buy from your new store if you do not have a well-established brand. This type of behavior may result in cart abandonment. This is where sales notifications come in handy to boost sales and encourage visitors to buy by instilling a sense of urgency. Sales Pops are considered a "soft" form of customer engagement because they do not require your visitors to take any action. They are much less intrusive than traditional pop-ups because they rarely contain a CTA and do not interfere with the browsing session.
Link to dropshipping store: https://petboutique.co/
Niche: Personalized gifts
What makes it included in the list of dropshipping store examples?
- Viral Facebook videos: Take a glance at their Facebook page to see some of their fantastic self-made videos. Take a look at one of their videos below which got more than 38M views. It can bring great traffic to your website by including the link to purchase the product in the caption.
- Innovative product images: Look at their awesome self-made product images. Isn't it a million times better than the product photos you can obtain from your dropshipping provider? It’s more about creativity and personalization.
- Fun spin wheel pop ups: Grow your email list with spin to win games and spin wheel pop ups for coupons, rewards, and discounts. It’s effective in turning visits into sales and converting visitors into subscribers with spin to win pop ups. Put a smile on your customers' faces and drive them to buy right away!
- Fast next day delivery: It’s a great deal especially when customers are looking for birthday gifts for the family or last-minute anniversary gifts for their significant other by simply selecting next day delivery on checkout.
- Variety of affiliate and press: Bluecrate works with a wide variety of affiliates and press for a partnership that can benefit both sides.
- Bright and youthful store design: The online store stands out because of its vibrant colors and unique shapes. They strike the perfect balance by using bright photos and enough of whitespace. This Shopify site is smoothly designed and easy to navigate as well.
- Lively social media accounts: Blue Crate's young audience is kept up to date on their latest products thanks to their superb integration of Facebook and Pinterest. As of now, their Facebook page has got more than 3M followers while their Pinterest account has got 25.6K monthly views.
Link to Shopify store: https://bluecrate.com/
Niche: Fashionable accessories like phone cases, leather goods, and drinkware
Estimated traffic: 955.5K
What makes it a great dropshipping store example?
- Clear product images: Along with well-placed product images, the text for this dropshipping store tells you right away what it's all about. They have well-lit photos and text, making it simple to find what you're looking for.
- Awesome user experience (UX): A one-of-a-kind personalized User Experience (UX) is one of their online store's most notable features. When you visit the website on your smartphone, it detects your model and automatically filters and displays the cases that are specifically tailored to you.
- Arranged product descriptions: Do you agree that it's much easier to read than your supplier's product descriptions? They also divided it into different sections. This is something you'll either love or hate. So, make your own decision or do a split test to determine which option your target audience prefers!
- Easy personalization feature: Look at how you can easily personalize your own design with easy navigations on their product page. You can write your own text and choose text styles. Afterwards, you can also see the reviews, warranty, promotion deals, FAQs, etc… They even include a video of the product to show it in detail.
- Spectacular Instagram feed: With 420K followers, they are still on the grow by adding a section at the bottom of every page as a footer to call for action as customers scroll down. They even include a range of great photos to let the customers know what type of content they would be posting on their Instagram account.
Link to Shopify store: https://www.burga.com/
14. Fashion Nova
Estimated traffic: 24M
What makes it one of the top dropshipping store examples?
- Pleasing email subscription discount: To help women feel confident in their own bodies is the company's goal. The online store lets women take a fit quiz to find out what size and style you are to best suit your needs and an extra 10% off. You can offer a discount in the email popup to catch the attention of first-time customers. The muted tones in the background make the black call-to-action button more visible, resulting in a higher conversion rate. No beating around the bush. Visitors are immediately aware that they will receive an additional 10% discount on their first purchase. Visitors who do not want to opt-in can easily leave the popup because it has a clear exit option.
- Strong unique selling point: Their USP is that they provide reasonably priced clothing for men and women of all shapes and sizes. This is in direct contrast to other fashion brands' stereotyped size. They've set out to make curvy women's apparel more inclusive, making their plus-size consumers feel more special and valued.
- Incredible social media strategy: But it's their great social media strategy and usage of user-generated content that really stands out. Fashion Nova invites its Instagram followers to share photos of themselves wearing their clothes for a chance to be featured on their homepage. This feature has proven to be really beneficial to them. To build a decent following on social media, post consistently and frequently. To increase customer engagement and drive more visitors to your Shopify store, use user-generated content. At the same time, you can see their Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok, and Youtube are also incredibly creating tons of traffic from those channels with lots of followers and views.
- Potential influencer strategy: Their massive success is also due to their influencer strategy, which includes collaborations with world-famous influencers. Their name has been featured in songs and their styles have been worn by well-known celebs. From Cardi B to Kylie Jenner, there isn’t a famous booty our jeans haven’t been on. Tyga, The Game, YG, City Girls, Saweetie, and Offset - Fashion Nova brand has been mentioned in the hottest chart-topping hits, worldwide.
- Exciting sale end countdown: You can see the big sale announcement with time countdown and free shipping notification right on the main page. It creates a sense of urgency and pushes shoppers into making a faster decision. Highlight announcements in your store while grabbing customers’ attention and drive more sales.
- Great shop similar item feature: You will be amazed to be exploring this new type of feature where you can find similar products but different styles. The "Visual Search" feature is designed to help users find products they love in photos that inspire them. Using machine vision technology, the visual search feature identifies products in lifestyle images and displays matching products to the user.
- Suitable product recommendation: You can add a small section to your product pages that displays an automatically-generated list of product recommendations just like how Fashion Nova did by adding the “Goes Well With” section. Displaying recommended products to customers makes it easier for them to discover new products, and can help to increase online store sales.
Link to Shopify store: https://www.fashionnova.com/
Estimated traffic: 6.2M
What makes it an excellent dropshipping store example?
- Gorgeous store design: ColorPop stands out among thousands of other cosmetic brands due to their strikingly beautiful design and playful colors, which brilliantly enhance the customer experience. If you’re looking for a way to catch the customers’ attention, this is a great example.
- Powerful social media influencers: It's no surprise that they've made an estimated $4 million in revenue. They've even collaborated with big names like Disney and Sofia Nygaard, which has resulted in a large number of ColourPop customers via social media. Sending free products to influencers has been their strategy, and they have received over 4,000 influencer mentions as a result. You, too, can achieve this by concentrating on both organic and sponsored influencer strategies.
- Verified product reviews: They have emerged as one of the most successful Shopify beauty stores thanks to their captivating color palette and detailed product reviews. It even shows the reviewer’s details like skin type, age range, and skin tone so anyone reading can understand and compare with their own skin type easily.
- Interactive giveaway contest: A great way to increase their social media profiles with the task to follow, like, and share. Contests and giveaways are both excellent ways to get your brand some exposure, regardless of the size of your business. Whether the prize is large or small, consumers enjoy getting something for nothing, and they will be more willing to put in the effort if the reward is worthwhile.
- Impressive social media channels: With over ten million followers on Instagram, the brand has a big social media following as well. Their Facebook has more than 2.3M while Twitter has over 1.3M. Building your own community may take some time and effort but it will be worth it later on.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free: They also have vegan and cruelty-free options, which is a big plus. Colour Pop products are wallet friendly and bunny approved. Animal testing is the ugly side of the beauty industry, and people firmly support companies that choose not to participate in it. Natural ingredients that are good for health and the earth are highly in demand. They test these products in the most ethical way possible, leaving fur babies to be fur babies and experimenting on people instead, which are the people at ColourPop® HQ.
Link to Shopify store: https://colourpop.com/
Niche: Machine washable rugs
Estimated traffic: 3.4M
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Excellent copywriting: Aside from their serene photography and beautiful design, their on-point copywriting is what really stands out. Their unique selling point is that their rugs are machine washable. And a quick glance at their home page informs you of the incredible benefits of their products. Copywriting that is efficient and benefits-driven pays off big time. Create a copy that is fluff-free and lists all of your amazing benefits in the most minimalistic way.
- Fascinating social media profiles: They are able to connect and engage potential customers actively where they are at: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest… A great strategy for easy and effective brand building. Their Instagram has reached over 1M followers while their Facebook currently has 439K likes, which is considered a huge traffic from social media channels. At the same time, their Pinterest account even got more than 10M views per month.
- High organic traffic: Another thing to note is their focus on SEO keywords because of which they rank for competitive keywords like “washable rugs.” SEO helps you rank higher in organic search results and garner more visibility online, making potential customers more likely to click over to your site and convert.
- Consistent store design: Ruggable has a modern layout that matches its products, which includes: furniture, rugs, lighting and more home and office accessories. It is one of the top dropshipping stores in terms of appearance. The rugs are displayed in a neat minimal grid making it easy for customers to browse. Overall the site is very aesthetically pleasing.
- Detailed ‘About Us’ page: Have a look at this page for inspiration to go beyond any other ordinary page. Throughout the webpage there are moving illustrations and little video clips. There are all kinds of different multimedia techniques used to make the site standout. A short introduction video is placed right at the beginning, but that’s not the only video on this page and you can scroll down for more. These videos are made with high quality so it’s really interesting to watch. Their content even includes a message from the founder, their story behind, product highlights, their mission, collection, Q&A blog, and a quiz to find your perfect rug.
- Satisfying social proof: With the #ruggable, customers who have recently purchased can upload their actual photo to share how they style the washable rugs in real life. These photos can even get great likes and views for their ideas.
- Numerous discounts: There are several ways to get discounts from this dropshipping store. Customers can get 10% off by subscribing their email addresses or 15% by referring to a friend.
Link to Shopify store: https://ruggable.com/
Niche: Off-grid energy products for camping
Estimated traffic: 216.8K
What makes it a successful Shopify dropshipping store?
- Great niche: A new age, innovative business with a mission. They offer off-grid energy products for camping and other outdoor recreational activities.
- Captivating product image: If you see the little details, the product images on BioLite's website are enough to make customers want to buy something. They look 3D and illuminated, and some even look wet from rain.
- Valuable unique selling point: What stands out is that their mission has impacted the lives of thousands of Sub-Saharan Africans.Since BioLite's main selling point is its humanitarian impact (the products provide affordable energy access to areas in India and Africa), the first thing that visitors see on the homepage is their slogan, "Gear That Brings Energy Everywhere," which will appeal to their target audience.They contribute to these families' access to safe cooking, lighting, and charging by investing a portion of your purchase. People who shop at their store feel good about themselves because they have helped the less fortunate in some way. This value proposition is what distinguishes them.
- Engaging design: The top navigation bar also has a clever twist: next to each product title are small black-and-white cartoon drawings of the product.
- Accurate data report: Make use of your proprietary data. Showing customers the concrete numbers will help them understand how they are helping to make the world a better place.
Link to Shopify store: https://www.bioliteenergy.com/
Shopify is a no-brainer option for opening your own dropshipping store if you are looking for versatility, affordability, technical support and the best UX for your customers.
So get started right away! Take a look at these best dropshipping stores for ideas and start your own today. Remember that designing your dream store is only a few clicks away.
So there you have it! There are 15+ top Shopify dropshipping store examples to choose from.
I hope you've gotten some amazing ideas for making your own dropshipping store even better than it was before!
If you have any more great Shopify dropshipping stores to add to this list, or if you have any questions about dropshipping, please let me know in the comments section below.
Wishing you the best of luck with your dropshipping business!