In this article we’d like to get straight to the point, no fluff - CBD industry is about to blow up.
It's not a hyperbole by any means when the industry is expected to grow to $20 Billion Dollar in sales. So there is no better time to join the industry than now, especially when the competition is relatively low and opportunities are still abundant. Since 2019, Shopify has been supporting US merchants to set up and sell CBD products online - however, there are lots of legal obligations you need to comply - check out these complete guides about Shopify CBD before you get down CBD Dropshipping.
To dropship CBD, you'd need to open a Shopify store first - if you have not had one yet, get a 14-day free trial with Shopify right now.
Bonus content: Understand How Shopify Works and How To Get Started With Shopify effortlessly.
Table of Contents
I. How Can You Dropship CBD?
It is legal to dropship CBD in the USA and EU, but not in Canada or Australia.
Some of the most common CBD products on the market today include sublingual tinctures, infused edibles, and topicals, like gels or creams and even bath bombs:
Different types of products available for dropshipping:
- Edibles: Edibles are a growing sector of the industry. These can include baked goods, candies, gummies, and other foods. CBD edibles have faced scrutiny from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration but are commonly found in products on the market today.
- Topicals: Topicals include gels, creams and sprays and bath bombs for aches and pains. These products are placed directly on the skin to target a localized region of the body or in the case of bath bombs to treat the whole body.
- Sublingual tinctures: A sublingual tincture is CBD oil that comes in small bottle brown bottles with a dropper inside. These are ingested by placing drops under your tongue and allowing the oil to absorb into your bloodstream.
- Vape concentrates: CBD oils and waxes that are made for vape machines are another product. These are used with a specially designed device to vaporize and inhale the CBD product.
- CBD capsules come in a gelatin capsule or softgel. Capsules are a fast and convenient way to take a dose of CBD. Capsules are quicker to use than tinctures and isolates. They are favored by customers who want to avoid edibles or just want to take CBD in a quick familiar form.
Now, once you have a Shopify store up and ready, time to install Dropified - a versatile Dropshipping app that handles most of the work for you.
II. How To Find, Design and Add CBD Products To Your Store
With Dropfied, you won't just dropship CBD, but be able to customize all your labels and build your own brand without having to worry about buying inventory or minimum orders. Check out how you can do it in this detailed tutorial.
To save you the trouble of having to gobble a huge amount of information, check out the following tutorials to quickly pick up how you can use Dropified for CBD Dropshipping and quickly build up a CBD store
II. How To Design Your Own CBD Labels
III. How To Bundle Private Label Supplements
IV. How To Fulfill A CBD Order
V. How To Change Product Variant Images
VI. How To Optimize Your CBD Dropshipping Store
With Dropfied handling all the hard works for you, the last step you'd need to do is to build a high converting CBD Dropshipping store. Check out how you can do it with PageFly in this video tutorial
While dropshipping CBD products is a very new industry, it's best to find a supplier that can help you customize your buyers shopping experience.
Starting a dropshipping business is hard, but starting a CBD Dropshipping business is harder. That's why you need a trusted partner to help you overcome any barriers along the way. With 30+ powerful features, Dropified can lend you a helpful hand and render your ecommerce journey efforlessly. Combined with Shopify and PageFly, now that's a holy trinity that guarantee success!