PageFly Guest Blogging Guideline
The post will be marked as a “guest blogging article” at the beginning. E.G. Contribution by expert ... ”.
Content Expectations, Quality & Standards
- The topics must related to Conversion Rate Optimization. Subtopics include Strategy, Customers Acquisition, Store Design, Analytics, PageFly, Case Studies.
- The content must be valuable and “actionable”.
- The content must be original and never published anywhere else online.
- The length of content starts from 1,200 words upwards.
- Well researched with all supporting data, links, examples, and screenshots wherever needed.
- Shouldn’t contain any copyrighted material. Give proper credit wherever needed.
We love data-driven content, and so do our readers. The more concise, understandable and actionable it is, the better. If information can be displayed as graphs or other forms of visual content, our readers can better digest and understand its relevance..
- Shopify/eCommerce merchants.
- TOP 5 countries visiting our blog include US, CA, UK, AUS, BR.
Topics accepted on PageFly
We’re looking for topics that help merchants make more sales, strengthen branding and increase the conversion rate of their store. We operate with a value-first mindset, therefore all articles must be written in the interest of our readers.
Tone of voice
All writers relay a unique tone of voice in their content, and we welcome them all. Just remember to give it a human touch. We don’t seek perfection - just genuine, actionable, down to earth stuff :)
Policy for outbound links:
- 3 - 4 outbound links are allowed (all dofollow).
- Links must be relevant to the core topic.
- Link anchor text must read and flow organically in the article
- No affiliate links are allowed.
- There shouldn’t be multiple links towards the same domain.
How to submit a guest post request
Please contact us through https://pagefly.io/pages/contact with the message “Guest Post” .
- Tell us who you are. If you have a portfolio website please, include it in your pitch.
- Add at least 3 links to your best work.
- Suggest 3 topics you want to contribute.
We look forward to collaborating!