Table of Content
- Best “place to sale” app on Shopify
- Best Shopify apps for sale and marketing
- Best Shopify apps to sync tracking information to Paypal & Stripe
- Best trust and security app: Ultimate Trust Badge
- Best customer support app
- Best omnichannel marketing app
1. Best “Place To Sale” App On Shopify
Getting more sales can be finding more places to advertise and sell your products . With billions of people actively searching for something everyday, the Google sale channel is a “cannot miss” for any merchants who wish to expand their business to a broader targeted customer.
- Run paid smart Shopping campaign to promote products in Google platform.
- List product for free on Google Shopping tab (for merchant selling in the US only)
Basically, Shopify has integrated to sell on many other social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest and Google. The Google channel app is an extension that lets merchants interact with Google ad platforms without signing up on both sides. By using the app, it will allow you to pick out products and start advertising it on Google platforms and reach millions of active shoppers on Google.
However, there are some requirements that your store must have in order to set up ads with Google Channel:
Using Google channel is completely free for Shopify merchants, however, you do have to set your own daily budget if you create any ads campaign with Google ads through this app.
On the other hand, being able to set your own budget and test out different products and strategies is a major advantage for newbie merchants since it takes time to test and develop an effective strategy for your products.
Plus the Google channel is now #1 of the top list sale channel integration on Shopify which means it is proven to be an effective channel for sellers.
2. Best Shopify Apps For Sale And Marketing: PageFly
PageFly is one of the world-leading Shopify apps that help you create beautiful stores and landing pages with ease through a simple drag and drop system. PageFly does not require you to do any complex coding to make a stunning store and retain your potential customers with high conversion rates and in turn bring more sales to your store. Furthermore, all the pages you have created are mobile responsive and still compatible with tablets and desktop.
In fact, PageFly is #1 in the top Upselling and cross-selling apps on Shopify.
The app also sits on top of the Email marketing apps section. With over 55,000+ trusted global customers and a 97% rating when it comes to satisfied customers, PageFly is one of the best page builder apps on Shopify.
- Page building
- SEO utilization
- Social media intergration
- On page product reviews
Beside helping you with building landing pages for your stores, PageFly also helps you with store URL customization inside the app itself.
In other words, PageFly has combined 3 major features (attractive landing page, URL customization and marketing enhancement) which greatly contribute to your sales figures into 1 place where you can optimize them with ease.
Another competitive advantage of PageFly is that they offer an insightful blogs series which will help beginner and advanced users to acquire more in-depth knowledge about how to get started and grow with eCommerce.
Furthermore, PageFly also did not neglect to include a product reviews element on their pages by partnering up with product review apps like Yotpo or Juge.me so that merchants just have to register to 1 app but get benefits from the 2 apps in one go.
Finally, you can check out PageFly demo store
The best thing about PageFly app is that you can try it out for free if you just want to mess around with your store and figure out what page optimization option will work best with your store.
3. Best Shopify Apps To Sync Tracking Information To Paypal & Stripe
If you want to increase income rapidly, you must avoid unpleasant instances like chargebacks, disputes, and payment fraud. Using the Synctrack software will undoubtedly assist you in achieving this aim.
Synctrack is an app that helps:
- Protect Paypal Seller: The PayPal Seller Protection is a fantastic program by PayPal that minimizes disputes and chargebacks and helps prevent buyer fraud. Syncing your store's tracking information is a mandatory prerequisite to qualify for this protection service.
- Release funds faster: In the event of a rapid increase in sales or disputes, PayPal can hold your payments for up to 21 days to protect buyers. You can avoid or expedite the release process by syncing your tracking information to PayPal.
- Reserve lower funds rolling: PayPal's financial risk system relies on applying rolling reserves to cover potential risks and payment reversals merchants can receive, like chargebacks and disputes.
- Decrease chargebacks & Paypal Disputes: By providing your customers with valid tracking numbers inside PayPal's system, they are less likely to file for disputes or chargebacks, which means more $$$ for you.
- Synchronize shipments at 1000 trackings/min (exclusive)
- Process old orders within up to 365 days (exclusive)
- Unlimited accounts - All plans
- Supports mostly third parties such as Oberlo, AliExpress, Clickfunnel, Dser, etc
- Onboarding and quick setup in 3 clicks
- Auto-matching courier
- Dispute management and more.
Synctrack is the only program on the market that offers users five distinct helpful packages, allowing them to cater to a wide range of consumers who operate Shopify businesses.
No matter what store you are investing in or the number of orders every month, you will find the best plan which suits you the most.
4. Best Trust And Security App: Ultimate Trust Badge
Getting customers to buy your products is hard without a visual guarantee of trust for your stores. That is why a trust and security app is essential to a professional store.
The Ultimate Trust badge will help you solve this problem.
Adding trust badges to gain trust from customers.
A simple add to cart button may not be enough to gain your customer’s trust. As a result, adding a badge of a well-known payment of your choice for your stores like Paypal or Apple Pay will more likely get the job done. Of course, before adding the badge of your choice, you have to make sure that your stores already have that payment option to avoid any misleading report from your customers.
You can also visit the demo store which is using the Ultimate trusted badge app to experience for yourself.
Ultimate trust badge is free to install and try.
5. Best Customer Support Apps: Whatsapp chat & share
To increase your sales, why not make the user experience quicker and easier to solve your customer’s needs by directly chatting with them through their phone while they are browsing your store?
Directly chat and support the customers through Whatsapp chat integration on Shopify stores.
Basically the app allows a chat box to appear on your store and when people click on it, they can chat directly with store owners or supporters through their Whatsapp account.
You can visit their demo store to experience first hand.
The What’s app chat & share app is totally free and very easy to use.
06. Best Omni-Channel Remarketing App: FirePush
On average, Shopify stores spend the largest proportion of their marketing budget on getting traffic to their sites. But is this the best use of their precious resources?
A small investment into converting more of that traffic into sales will have a bigger impact on revenue and profitability. This is where Firepush comes in.
This easy-to-use app enables you to retarget your new and existing customers with push notifications, emails and SMS messages. In other words, it's all about turning site visits into sales.
You can set up automations to recover abandoned carts and drive first sales, or launch high-impact campaigns that boost your revenue. These campaigns are low-touch - you can have them up and running in under 5 minutes. And best of all, because Firepush is an omnichannel app, all 3 channels are automatically coordinated so your customers never get spammed and you don't waste money.
- Automated abandoned cart recovery via push, SMS and email.
- Automated delivery updates, welcome messages, price drop and back in stock alerts.
- Omnichannel campaigns for seasonal sales and customer engagement
- Smart reporting tools and segmentation functions for constantly improving ROI
What makes Firepush different from other retargeting apps is that you get 3 channels in one app, and all these channels are coordinated. First up, this makes life easier as you can manage all your channels through one app. It also means less waste and improved performance, as Firepush automatically coordinates all 3 channels for maximum performance.
Instead of having to jump between three apps, you can rely on just one for your Web Push Notifications, Email and SMS.
Firepush has a free plan allowing for 1,000 monthly pushes. T
he 14-days free trial allows you to test all of the Pre plan features, including advanced promotional campaigns, automations, advanced reports, segmentation and much more. The free trial comes with 1,000 free web pushes and 300 free emails.
It also provides you with $1 added to your balance to try out SMS campaigns. Firepush Pro starts at just $39/month.
In summary, in this article, you have discovered 4 of the best apps to increase your sales figures with a Shopify store.
- PageFly for design landing pages and marketing.
- Google Channel for selling on Google Shop.
- Ultimate trust badge helps you put up trusted badges from well-known payment systems to gain trust from customers.
- Whatsapp Chat & Share to enhance interaction with customers through in-store chat.
Stay tuned for our new blog post on eCommerce with Shopify and if you don’t have a Shopify account yet then why not try it for free for in 14 days, it's free, and who knows maybe selling online will be your full-time job someday.
If you already are a merchant of Shopify, check out how to optimize conversion rate best practice to set deeply understand to further expand your sale figures.
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide