Are you struggling that your store is on fairly slow growth and hard to find your customers?
If you've worked with Shopify before, you've probably used a variety of Shopify apps to boost your eCommerce store's online sales and conversions. But, what are the best Shopify apps?
Picking the "Top Shopify apps" from a number of thousands in the shop isn't easy. Each one claims to boost sales and help businesses expand, but not all of them are effective. To guide you, we thought it would be a good idea to showcase 25+ of the most effective free and paid Shopify apps that any merchant or marketer can use to increase sales. The following Shopify apps are now being used by around 1,700,000 online businesses to run their stores.
I. Why Using Right Shopify Apps Can Increase Your Store Sales
Looking through the Shopify app store, it's simple to see how these best Shopify apps may assist you in launching a new online store. They support you in automating sales and making the shipping process more efficient. It features a number of alternatives for eCommerce shop owners to increase conversion rates and market their products, both of which can take up a lot of time. There's an app for anything you need, whether you want to integrate customer reviews, boost email marketing, advertise your products on Facebook, or obtain in-depth data.
The right app will help you save time while also increasing sales, so it's important that you choose the ideal one for you. If used correctly, Shopify apps have the potential to quickly improve the performance of your ecommerce store.
Luckily, most Shopify apps are simple to put up and affordable in comparison to the profit they may bring.
Here are some of the main advantages:
- Save time
- Increase store traffic
- Expand customer database
- Add referral programs
- Optimize conversions
- Enhance user experience
All of these major characteristics work together to achieve the ultimate aim of improving your store's revenue and profit. It's far more vital to choose an application that has the potential to boost your business and actually begin using it.
From marketing platforms to shipping solutions, here are the 25+ best Shopify apps to help you build, manage, and grow your store today.
II. Top 16 Free Shopify Apps To Increase Sales
- PageFly: Landing Page Builder
- Secomapp: UpPromote Affiliate Marketing
- Judge.me: Product Review
- Automizely & Aftership: Emails & Pop Up
- Hextom: Free Shipping Bar
- StilyoApps: Reconvert Upsell & Cross Sell
- PushOwl: Web Push Notifications
- Yotpo: Product Reviews & Photos
- Fera: Product Reviews App
- Smile.io: Rewards & Loyalty
- ONE: Pop Ups, SMS & Emails Marketing, Abandonment Protector
- SMSBump: SMS Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat
- SureSwift Capital: Plug In SEO
- Code Black Belt: Frequently Bought Together
- Rivo: Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery
- MakeProSimp: Sales Notification
- ModeMagic - Store Conversion
1. PageFly: Landing Page Builder
Rating: 4.9 (5903 reviews)
PageFly is one of the best free Shopify apps that allows you to create custom Shopify pages with a drag-and-drop editor, which can save you a lot of time. You may publish high-quality pages from About us to Product page or FAQ pages while managing your site with confidence and utmost control to maximize sales, whether you're a small or medium-sized business or a Shopify Plus brand.
- Enhance your store appearance with full access to the extensive element library, page sections.
- This app seamlessly adjusts to all themes and is entirely compatible, resulting in a streamlined experience throughout your store.
- Build your storefront in bulk or individually faster and smoother with lazy loading, global styling, and optimized code.
- Customize with a custom code editor and HTML/liquid elements.
- Track your store performance easily with an analytics dashboard.
- Get dedicated round-the-clock customer support even on a free plan.
Pricing: Free plan available with full access to all features, the only limit is the number of pages you can create. This plan might work for you if you are a small store with only one primary product or if you only need one personalized "About us" page. However, if your Shopify business is growing, you can benefit from upgrading plans starting at $19/month.
Design Your Own Shopify Store With No Limit
Fully Customizable. 100+ Templates and 50+ elements
Completely Free/ No Trial. Optimized for Fast Speed.
2. Secomapp: UpPromote Affiliate Marketing
Rating: 4.9 (1571 reviews)
Affiliate marketing is known as an ideal marketing model for dropshipping businesses to advertise your products and increase revenue without any upfront cost. And UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing is the No. #1 affiliate marketing app on Shopify App Store where you can find an all-in-one affiliate/ influencer marketing solution to support you build, track and succeed with your marketing campaign.
- Customer referral feature allows your customers to promote your products without the need of joining any affiliate program. It helps you boost sales with positive word-of-mouth as well as connect to your loyal customers
- Simple to set up: The quick onboarding process and guideline systems will help you understand basically about how things work.
- Auto-generate referral affiliate links and coupons.
- Manage your affiliate performance by in-app analytics with details of affiliate clicks, sales, etc.
- Expand affiliate team by free listing on UpPromote Marketplace by converting your customers into affiliates feature or Multi-level Marketing feature.
Pricing: Free plan available for unlimited affiliates. 14-day free trial to enjoy more programs and offers to grow affiliates starting from 21.99/month.
3. Judge.me: Product Review
Rating: 5.0 (6634 reviews)
Judge.me is ranked as the best review app for Shopify that helps to collect and display star ratings and reviews for your Shopify store and services. Reviews and other user-generated content, like pictures and videos, provide social proof that boosts your conversion rate, organic traffic, and customer engagement. It helps you generate more reviews on autopilot by allowing customers to leave evaluations immediately in their email and share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Product review groups & cross-shop synchronization
- Display your review ratings in Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook and on-site.
- Instantly loaded reviews to increase page speed.
Pricing: Get more awesome features like coupons, cross shop syndication, and Google Shopping at $15/month.
4. Automizely & Aftership: Emails & Pop Up
Rating: 4.9 (4216 reviews)
To promote lead generation, optimize conversions, and boost sales, this all-in-one email marketing and conversion optimization apps for store sales is available for you. Without any coding skills, you can easily set up the app to automate your email marketing and send newsletters, welcome emails, and abandoned cart emails.
- All popups you need in one place to grow a subscriber base, convert more sales.
- Over 30 useful Marketing tools - social proof, sales boost, web push, shipping bar and trust badges that can be set-up in minutes.
Pricing: Automizely Emails & Popups completely free for up to 300 contacts while you can get unlimited emails for larger customer databases starting from $11/month.
5. Hextom: Free Shipping Bar
Rating: 4.9 (10514 reviews)
Hextom is one of the best conversion apps for Shopify. Consumers nowadays expect retailers to offer free shipping as a perk for purchasing multiple items. Promote your free shipping deals with progressive notifications and a cart goal to increase cart values and purchases. Encourage your clients to spend more throughout the holiday season. Displaying different free shipping offers based on country, pages, device, and time period allows for advanced targeting.
- Free shipping offers with progressive messages in a slide out and customizable bar as customers put more items in their shopping carts.
- Track the performance of each bar, so you know which free shipping goals generate the most sales.
- Auto-detect visitors local currencies and convert the free shipping amount with real-time exchange rates.
Pricing: You can get a basic plan for free while you can go extra with country targeting, unlimited active bars and background images at $7.49/month.
6. StilyoApps: Reconvert Upsell & Cross Sell
Rating: 5.0 (2745 reviews)
A simple yet effective post-purchase funnel and one-click upsell app is among the top profit funnel Shopify apps. Upselling and cross-selling to your consumers is a brilliant strategy to boost the size of your cart and the average order value. You may create a personalized thank you page or order confirmation page using ReConvert to convert new consumers into repeat customers.
- Customize your landing page fully and easily with a drag-and-drop builder.
- Access interface such as countdown timers, personalized recommendations, post-purchase surveys, and reorder buttons that help you automatically re-engage customers who have recently purchased at your shop.
- One click to collect birthdays, surveys, checkout upsell bundles, cross sell and aftersell order tracking.
Pricing: Free plan available and 30-day free trial for larger plans with all features available ranging from $7.99 - 29.99/month.
7. PushOwl: Web Push Notifications
Rating: 5.0 (1898 reviews)
A smart marketing tool in converting anonymous consumers into paying customers and increasing revenues. You can sign up store visitors as subscribers with only one click using web push without any personal information like an email address or phone number required. Send website push messages about your products and offers directly to the device screens of your users, converting them into consumers and increasing sales.
- Create subscriber segments and personalized campaigns.
- Send recurring reports of your web push performance directly to your email.
- Set up triggered notifications to recover carts, re-engage store visitors, send in-stock updates, welcome new subscribers, etc
8. Yotpo: Product Reviews & Photos
Rating: 4.9 (4009 reviews)
Yotpo Reviews app allows you to collect, moderate, and publish consumer feedback. These can be integrated with a variety of other platforms, and you can even include reviews in your search engine results, both organically and through AdWords. As a result, generating visitors to your website automates the process of distributing your best customer content on social media.
- Create a strong brand community.
- Make smarter business decisions with the help of analytics and customer reviews.
Pricing: Free plan available. The app starts charging $15/month to add more orders, review carousel, and live chat support.
9. Fera: Product Reviews App
Rating: 5.0 (3884 reviews)
Fera is among the best Shopify apps for review with customisable widgets that are visually appealing. Fera allows you to increase social proof and client trust without compromising your brand's integrity. Automatic product, photo, and video review requests with a range of incentives such as discounts, loyalty points, and cash back.
- Quick and easy set up stunning reviews widgets in minutes.
- Allow clients to send in photos and videos to be shown on your website.
- Display average product ratings in Google search results automatically.
Pricing: Fera has free plan and 14-day free trial for plans with more review requests sent and active widgets which start from $9/month.
10. Smile.io: Rewards & Loyalty
Rating: 4.8 (4186 reviews)
Create a complete rewards program including loyalty points program, referral program, VIP program with Smile.io that allows you to customise pop-ups and emails to share these rewards with your customers.
Smile.io aims to create a Brand Community by gamifying your store. It gives your customers points for completing certain actions like making purchases, registration, birthday, referral, or social sharing and then offers them discounts in return.
- Integrate with other tools like email service providers, CRM, and other marketing tools.
- Use impressive statistics to improve customer loyalty.
Pricing: The Smile.io app offers a free package. Advanced branding with more app integrations starts at $49 a month.
11. ONE: Pop Ups, SMS & Emails Marketing, Abandonment Protector
Rating: 5.0 (748 reviews)
ONE seamlessly integrates different powerful conversion & marketing tactics into one store making the customer experience feel more personalized, thus, boosting sales. Automate email & SMS marketing for cart recovery, upsell bundles, product recommendations, thank you email templates, and loyalty programs. This Shopify storefront app offers sales pop ups as social proof to genuinely build brand trust.
- Use pop ups opt-in to capture leads, games with rewards, and provide store updates
- Provide real-time recent sales notifications that are essential for urgency, one click upsells, and FOMO.
- Personalize segmentation based on device, geo-location, page-level, UTM, AB testing, and A/B split tests.
12. SMSBump: SMS Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat
Rating: 4.8 (1893 reviews)
SMSBump is a SMS marketing and automations app built to enable data protection compliance. You can create SMS /MMS marketing campaigns in seconds and track results with pop-ups, floating buttons, email converter, keyword, and social opt-ins. Drive sales with automations such as abandoned cart recovery, customer win-back, welcome series, product upsell, and others.
- Launch campaigns or send automations based on your customer's local timezone.
- Spice up your campaigns with emojis, GIPHY and Pexels integration.
- Run A/B Testing for different variants of an SMS message and measure performance.
Pricing: Free to install. Additional charges may apply based on the country you will be sending SMS messages to. Starting from 1.5 cents per text message in the USA.
13. SureSwift Capital: Plug In SEO
Rating 4.6 (2426 reviews)
Plug in SEO is a tool that analyzes your store and identifies problems with search engine performance. You can discover, analyze, and resolve SEO issues with page titles, headers, meta descriptions, speed, blog post structure, and content quality in particular. As a result, drive more traffic to your online store.
- Improve your store's SEO ranking by figuring out the simplest approach to optimize it.
- Enhance organic traffic as higher rankings result in more free SEO visitors.
- Help to fix the SEO related issues immediately.
Pricing: Free plan available. Premium plans start at $20/month.
14. Code Black Belt: Frequently Bought Together - Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts
Rating: 4.9 (1889 reviews)
This is one of the best free Shopify apps to increase sales for new independent businesses. Customers can buy related products with a single click with Frequently Bought Together, maximizing order value and sales. Customers are more willing to buy more things if recommendations are featured as bundles on your product page, increasing your sales and revenue. As AI algorithms have been continuously trained, developed, and polished for years, this program is unbeatable.
- Through data mining algorithms, AI creates a memory graph with the products that are most frequently added to a customer's shopping cart based on previous transactions.
- Apply an automatic discount to the bundles using the app as a discount upsell widget for percentage discount, fixed amount, cheapest item for free, and free delivery.
Pricing: Especially free for new businesses with no limits. Meanwhile, others can opt for a Professional plan at $9.99/month.
15. Rivo: Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery
Rating: 4.8 (1940 reviews)
Rivo is programmed to use SMS, Email and Push notifications automatically to recover abandoned carts. Increase conversion rates by sending customers notifications to encourage them to complete the checkout process.
- Install in one-click with no coding needed.
- Turn on or off instantly.
- Customize the messages to suit your brand.
Pricing: Free plan available. A higher scale plan with extra features starts from $15 per month plus 2.5% commission.
16. MakeProSimp: Sales Notification | Sales Pop
Rating: 4.9 (1522 reviews)
MakeProSimp is a powerful Shopify app that boosts sales by automatically displaying sales notifications, cart notifications, online visitors notifications, and recent visitors notifications on your online store as social proof. To improve your consumer experience, use social proof to build confidence in your online store. You can enhance the number of successful transactions and conversion rates by using unlimited popups. So, if you don't have any sales/orders on your website, the Cart Notification app will help you make it appear busy, which is another form of social proof.
- Customize messages, positions, display time, delay time, and more.
- Hide specific product / order from displaying in sales notification.
- Track conversions by adding UTM parameters to sales notification and using Google Analytics.
Pricing: 100% free plan forever. Obtain a higher value package at 4.99/month .
III. Top 10 Paid Shopify Apps To Increase Sales
- Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps
- Loox: Product Reviews & Photos
- Postscript: SMS Marketing
- Care Cart: Sales Pop up, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO
- Shopacado: Volume & Discounted Pricing
- Privy: Pop Ups, Email, & SMS
- Exto: Recom.ai - Boost Store Sales
- Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3
- Conversific: Profit Analytics
- Recart: FB Messenger Marketing
- Shopney: Mobile App Builder
1. Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps - Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter
Rating: 5.0 (3174 reviews)
Vitals is an all-in-one marketing and sales app that helps retailers convert more visitors into customers by importing unlimited reviews with images and showcasing featured reviews following order delivery. With product bundles, volume discounts, goals, and Buy One Get One (BOGO) deals, it creates an endless number of upsells and cross-sells. It records and replays visitor activities as they click, scroll, type, or move across store sites in order to identify and resolve drop-off points to drive sales.
- Create FOMO with stock scarcity and countdown timer.
- Sell globally with multi currency converter and geo-redirection.
- Grow your email database with pop ups, announcement bars and spin the wheel.
Pricing: 30-day free trial available. Starting from $29.99/month.
2. Loox: Product Reviews & Photos
Rating: 4.9 (7797 reviews)
By giving reviewers a discount, you may encourage them to write lovely product reviews for your store. Get your customers to give you five-star ratings and upload images of themselves using the products. With Rich Snippets, you can now publish valuable product reviews to your business and display ratings on search results. As a result, enhanced trust can help you increase Shopify conversions.
- It is easy to set up.
- Show your product in action.
- Segment your product.
Pricing: From $9.99/month with 14-day free trial available.
3. Postscript: SMS Marketing
Rating: 4.9 (1528 reviews)
This Shopify app is dedicated to help you drive traffic & sales using personalized SMS marketing campaigns and trigger automations like welcome series, abandoned carts, and more. Your team can leverage Shopify data to develop customized text marketing campaigns, conduct two-way conversations with customers, and unlock a brand new marketing model that produces big-time ROI for your business with Postscript.
- Sync your Shopify store data within minutes and activate default text marketing automations such as abandoned cart recovery, shipping notifications, welcome series, and loyalty offers to give your revenues an immediate bump.
- Quickly grow a data protection compliant subscriber list for text message marketing via pop-ups, landing pages, email opt-ins, and more.
- Use metrics to analyze the revenue your messages are bringing in.
Pricing: Free 30-day trial with unlimited credits. Pay $25/month to avail plan.
4. Care Cart: Sales Pop up, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO
Rating: 4.7 (3604 reviews)
Sales pop-ups generate a sense of urgency and allow you to show your visitors what has recently been purchased. With trust badges, it establishes the social proofs and trust that your store needs among new store visitors. To increase sales, engagement, conversion, and reduce bounce rate, display a live traffic counter to showcase product popularity.
- This responsive and customizable sales popup recedes automatically after some time to prevent obstructing the browsing experience of users.
- Make use of a stock countdown bar, countdown timer, sold stock, and quick view popup.
- Customize the look and feel of the sales popups with a variety of notification styles.
Pricing: Get free plan with up to $100 boosted revenue while there's a 30-day free trial available with plans offering higher revenue goals starting from $3.99/month.
5. Shopacado: Volume & Discounted Pricing
Rating: 4.9 (1096 reviews)
Shopacado enables you to set up discounted pricing easily. It gives your consumers tiered pricing and discounts based on product volume and quantity breaks. Take advantage of this user-friendly dashboard to establish discounts and tiered pricing for your consumers. You can encourage customers to try new products and buy more at a lower price by using this volume discount tool. To increase consumer engagement and loyalty, provide discounts to just signed-in, tagged customers.
- Boost your average order value, reward your loyal customers and make pricing more flexible for them.
- Customize percentage-based, $ based volume and quantity discounts, dynamic discounts for future products with tags.
- Create a sense of urgency by offering volume discounts and time-sensitive quantity breaks.
Pricing: 7-day free trial available. Basic package starts from $7.99/month.
6. Privy: Pop Ups, Email, & SMS
Rating: 4.6 (24697 reviews)
Exit-intent pop-ups, remarketing and retargeting, and email campaigns are all part of Privy's comprehensive system. Each message can also have its own set of triggers and page rules. With fly-outs and pop-ups, Privy allows you to engage users while they are on your site. That means you may use special offers and promotions to boost your conversion rate, as well as expand your mailing list.
- Target campaigns based on exit intent, cart abandonment, cart value and website behaviors.
- Run automated A/B tests and optimize your conversion rates.
- Sync contacts to 50+ email marketing services including Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Bronto, Conversio & more.
Pricing: Free for up to 100 email contacts and 15-day free trial with upgraded plans from $15/month.
7. Exto: Recom.ai - Boost Store Sales
Rating: 5.0 (508 reviews)
Recom.ai is a marketing platform that automates upselling and cross-selling. The app, which has an Amazon-like function of fast recommendations, fine-tunes product selection in real time to meet customer needs. As a result of the pinpoint precision of the recommendations, you'll immediately improve client satisfaction and boost your conversion rate.
- Automatically show product recommendations based on customer preferences with AI technology.
- Use flexible condition settings to determine widgets display according to your marketing strategies.
- Apply pre-designed widgets based on products frequently bought together, new arrivals, top sellers, similar look, related products, and more.
Pricing: 7-day free trial available. Get a basic plan at $19.99/month.
8. Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3
Rating: 4.9 (1461 reviews)
Growave is one of the must have Shopify apps for boosting sales and fine-tuning your marketing strategy. It may be used to build a loyalty program for your Shopify store, allowing you to reward loyal customers and enhance their lifetime value. Growave can also be used to add social proof to your online store. Customers can ask you questions about your products and give feedback on what they've bought. To help convert visitors, feature this user-generated content on your website and social media sites. The "wishlist" functionality offers a new CTA to let shoppers stay in your conversion funnel longer.
- Customize completely from the appâ€™s dashboard itself.
- Setup and use easily for business owners to move to Growave in a worry-free and seamless manner with a thought-out UI.
- Integrate with a wide variety of tools such as PushOwl, Klaviyo, Loox, Omnisend, and more.
Pricing: 14-day free trial available. Starter package starts from $19/month.
9. Conversific: Profit Analytics
Rating: 4.8 (131 reviews)
Conversific is a special Shopify analytics software. It shows how customers engage with your website with visual statistics. Make good decisions based on your ecommerce data to grow traffic, sales, and conversion rates. Plus, it has a far more user-friendly interface than Google Analytics.
- Provide a wide range of measures to help you track your business performance.
- Create personalized dashboards and track the KPIs that matter to your brand.
- Provide customised recommendations based on your Shopify data to assist you in reducing cart abandonment, increasing conversion rate, and more.
Pricing: Conversific has a free edition with one store and 1500 monthly orders. Starts at $29/month for more reporting features.
10. Recart: FB Messenger Marketing
Rating: 4.8 (5497 reviews)
RECART is among the best Shopify apps for the messenger. RECART is created by eCommerce sellers to enhance sales with the help of messenger marketing. Messenger will be the next generation of marketing as in place of email sent to the email marketing folder, get better results by automating the chat conversation with your customers in a specific way on Facebook messenger. Like email marketing, messenger marketing is growing at a faster pace. Almost every person opens the messages and it is very easy to subscribe to RECART as.
- Send reminders of abandoned cart, product review list, order receipts, notifications of shipping, and welcome messages.
- Provide different one-click subscription tools.
- Instant facebook campaigns with higher opening and click rates.
Pricing: Based on the additional revenue generated by the app, the cost starts at $29/month. A package with more features starts at $499 per month.
11. Shopney: Mobile App Builder
Rating: 5.0 (442 reviews)
3 out of every 4 dollars spent in eCommerce was spent on mobile in 2021. Building a native mobile app with Shopney is the most efficient and easiest way to utilize that mobile eCommerce traffic. Shopney is the best-rated Shopify mobile app builder and you can turn your Shopify store into a mobile app in minutes without any code or design skills. Also, Shopney provides you fast check out, limitless rich push notifications and abandoned cart notifications that you can increase your conversion rate up to 5x.
- 8 different layout options to make sure your product looks appealing.
- In-app live chat feature that helps you personalize your customers’ shopping journey and increase conversion.
- Incredible 7/24, multilingual customer support which guarantees a smooth onboarding and launch process
- Integrate with the most popular Shopify apps. So you can utilize your favorite tech you use in your website and also on your mobile app.
Pricing: Free trial is available for 30 days and it doesn’t require any credit card information. After trial, for $99 per month, you will get a native iOS and Android app localized into 21 languages and you can use the product dashboard in 5 different languages.
12. ModeMagic - Store Conversions
Rating - 4.9 (529 Reviews)
ModeMagic is an all-in-one store conversion application that helps you boost sales on your ecommerce store. ModeMagic helps you automate your sales and promotional campaigns, inventory updates, bestsellers and much more through its no-code automation platform.
- Product Badges and labels display all the right information to enable quicker purchases.
- Trust packs help win customer confidence in your online store.
- Product feature cards deliver relevant product information to help make better purchase decisions.
- Automation playbooks allow easier automation of sales and promotion campaigns.
Free + Paid plans available
$0 (for up to 50 orders). $9 per month (for up to 150 orders); 9 cents per order thereafter. Scale: $299 per month (for up to 5000 orders); 5 cents per order thereafter.
We hope you found our guide on the best Shopify apps to boost sales for your ecommerce store in 2021 useful.
More traffic, more conversions, and more profit arise from the proper use of these highly effective apps.
As a result, we strongly advise you to pick a couple of the Shopify apps listed above that bring immediate value to your business and properly test and learn how to use them to their full potential.