Want to start a store on Shopify or reshape the existing one for improvements?
You’ve come to the right place!
But it’s impossible that you’ll just open a Shopify store and then your customers will automatically find and buy products from that store.
For doing so, you must start raising awareness and making suspense in the market before the launch. Popular brands always do this by putting banners and hoardings throughout the city before launching a new store.
As a Shopify store owner, you can achieve the same goal by making a coming soon or pre-launch Shopify page and then promoting it through social media platforms. By the way, this guide will help you acquire Customers With Shopify Coming Soon Page as we shared the best options available.
In this article, you’ll get some of the best coming soon page apps for your Shopify store that can help you design an attractive coming soon page in just a few minutes. So, let’s get started!
- What Are Shopify Coming Soon Apps?
- Top 10 Shopify Coming Soon Apps For Creating A Perfect Coming Soon Page
- PageFly Advanced Page Builder
- Under Construction Coming Soon
- Shogun Landing Page Builder
- Coming Soon Page
- Fancy Coming Soon
- Coming Soon Products Preorders
- Coming Soon
- Easy Coming Soon
- We Are Coming Soon
- Coming Soon Under Construction
- How To Build A Coming Soon Page with Shopify /a>
I. What Are Shopify Coming Soon Apps?
These are applications that create a display on your site to tell visitors that your website is not ready. Most of the Shopify coming soon apps come with a countdown timer to let people know the exact time when the site will be available.
You can spread awareness about your coming soon Shopify store in many different ways. The first one is to simply install the Shopify Coming Soon app on your site. These apps have many excellent themes and features so that you can easily make a perfect coming soon page.
The second way is to let the Shopify Page Builder application do the job. These apps are good, but they are more complicated and difficult to use than Shopify coming soon apps. They may not be able to provide you with enough features required for making a Shopify coming soon page. So, you may need to purchase other applications to complete the task. In addition, the access to some areas of your store is mostly blocked by Shopify coming soon apps, allowing you to concentrate on your upcoming store without others seeing your activities. Page builders applications may not provide this feature.
The choice of what route you go is up to you.
II. Top 10 Shopify Coming Soon Apps For Creating A Perfect Coming Soon Page
Now let’s get straight into the topic! Some of the best coming soon apps for your Shopify store are given below:
The PageFly Advanced Custom Page app is ideal for Shopify business owners seeking a way to boost sales and conversion rates. Thousands of people all over the world believe this application to be among the best apps for online Shopify stores.
Further reading: Best-in-class Shopify Apps for kick-ass Store Growth
This application's amazing features enable any Shopify business owner to create a store with excellent outfits using the drag-and-drop feature. Additionally, here you can easily design your Shopify store with the help of multiple customizable functions on the admin page.
This app comes with many outstanding tools that can improve the conversion rate such as Add to cart button, MailChimp form, and Countdown timer. With configurable elements like icons, pictures, texts, and designs, you can make your web content look more professional.
- Easily create and manage product pages, landing pages, collection pages, and homepages.
- More than 50 features & elements to boost conversion rates
- 90+ inbuilt templates manufactured by Shopify CRO Experts
- Compatible and integrated for 30+ best Shopify Apps like Shopify Subscription apps, Product Reviews, Store Translations, Upsell and Cross-sell, and so on
- Analyze performance with Built-in Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics integration
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support
Pricing: Free plan available for all
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Design Your Own Shopify Store With No Limit
Fully Customizable. 100+ Templates and 50+ elements
Completely Free/ No Trial. Optimized for Fast Speed.
Are you looking for a landing page for your website while it is being renovated or constructed? So, to let your brand become viral, you should use the Under Development application.
Under Construction Coming Soon is an excellent web page builder software with a drag-and-drop option that is designed to optimize the conversion price of the coming soon web page. Under Construction web page is a great way to show people that you're working on improving your website.
The underdevelopment page allows you to quickly and easily create a landing page for your site. You can also add a unique logo to our site and make it appear more presentable. For setting up your coming soon page, you just have to do a few simple settings which will automatically start your store’s coming soon page at a predefined time.
- Comes with a high privacy security
- Provides a variety of timer kinds for countdown
- You can create your own preloader icon
- Assistance with speed optimization
- Supports easy and quick installation
Pricing: $0.99/month, 3-day free trial
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Shogun Landing Page Builder is a comprehensive set of tools for creating any form of Shopify landing page, such as the main page, item pages, and much more. It comes with a powerful drag-and-drop website builder that can work with any Shopify theme, allowing you to quickly create fresh funnels as well as web pages or update current ones.
By using the application's built-in analytical features, you can see how your clients engage with your web page. You can also use on-page SEO features to optimize the coming-soon pages, which will help your Shopify business get more genuine visitors.
- It has over thirty mobile-optimized themes, allowing your webpage to open quickly on any smartphone.
- For making the landing pages attractive, you can add embed custom forms, countdown timers, and more.
- Write effective meta descriptions and attach alt-text to the photos to boost the possibilities of sales.
- It also includes options for improving your Shopify page running time so that viewers don't have to wait even just a minute.
- It provides numerous media features, especially including video/image backgrounds, youtube videos, social media icons, image slideshows, and so on.
Pricing: From $39/month, 10-day free trial.
Rating: 4.7 / 5
04. Coming Soon Page
This software will offer you a basic coming soon web page which will help you to bring your viewer's interest to your shop and webpage while also providing them with the details they require about your store or website.
You may, for example, provide a countdown timer that allows your site visitors to know when your website will reopen. You can also utilize this application to notify visitors that you're working on the new site by sharing the URL.
For your Shopify store, there are numerous customizable choices. You have complete control over the background picture and color scheme. You also can add a membership form to your email list and give your launching event an extra boost.
- Easily create an attractive coming soon page
- Add a membership form to your email list
- Several customization features
- Display your logo right on the page to spread brand awareness.
Pricing: From $1.90/month (Additional charges may apply)
Rating: 4.1 / 5
This coming soon app allows you to raise brand recognition when your site is ready to go live. You can collect emails from clients who already are aware of your Shopify business and then use a drip marketing campaign for promoting your brand. Install the app, enable your selected theme, and your new coming soon web page is ready to go.
For your store’s coming soon page, here a number of plain and animated background themes are available. Six excellent animated themes are available with about us, contact us, and our vision sections. In addition, you can add a Google Map Address section.
Animations, copyright content, background effects, header as well as footer content are some other customizations that can be utilized through this app. You can also add your own cover image if you don’t like any of the styles on the website.
- A number of special features that will create your website coming soon page look more attractive
- Gather visitors' emails to export into your MailChimp account
- Your website can be customized in a variety of ways.
- Countdown timer is available
- You can add specific branding to the site with social media icons, custom favicons, animations, and so on.
- Live chat support
Pricing: $2.99/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating: 4.1 / 5
This app was developed by Gravity Software Ltd especially to help people manage pre-orders. Coming Soon Products Preorders allows your clients to order an item before that is available in your Shopify store.
This app works well for creating a perfect coming soon page. Here you have an option to automatically transfer the “Add To Cart” option into the “Pre Order” option. An item can also be indicated as available from MM/DD/YYYY in the cart view, which you can edit according to your needs. From the “Coming Soon Product” option, the selected item will be shown as Coming Soon rather than Add To Cart.
- Create coming soon products and manage preorders
- Installing takes ten seconds
- Completely customizable
- Make an item unavailable for purchasing until the selected date.
- Replace the "Add to cart" option with the "PreOrder now"
- Customer service is great
Pricing: $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 4.8 / 5
07. Coming Soon
This application's creators claim that it is the first original Shopify coming soon app and that it is utilized by many of the world's largest most well-known businesses, like Dickies, Four Seasons, and so on.
It can really help you create a convertible coming soon page to drive traffic to a winning Shopify product page. It prevents all site visitors from ever seeing pages that are under development, but logged-in staff members can use the site normally.
Coming soon web pages for your site can be totally managed through this app. Colors, photos, logos, fonts, and other elements can all be customized. You can also use MailChimp to collect email addresses and Shopify to create a client database. Moreover, you can add social media buttons to redirect the web traffic to your social media accounts.
Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel are also supported by this app. So, now you can observe how users interact with the web content. This can be a big assist in terms of giving a strong launch to your website.
- Let only authorized persons see your under development web pages by blocking unauthorized access to the site
- Use the Facebook pixel to gather data about your users
- To increase your company’s social media reach, you can add small social media buttons to your website.
- Quick and free setup
Pricing: $14.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating: 4.6 / 5
08. Easy Coming Soon
Easy Coming Soon is a wonderful application that enables you to inform customers that you’re working on your Shopify store so they can visit the site later.
Any Shopify theme will work smoothly with this application. This is a great alternative for people who don't know how to code and want to get a coming soon page with minimum effort. This app allows you to efficiently collect customer emails while your store is being under construction.
The software comes with 7 mobile-friendly pre-made themes. You can change the branding and edit the text to make it more specific to your needs. You can also include social media icons to encourage website visitors to come to your social media pages.
- You can utilize 7 in-app templates on your webpage.
- For reliable long-term marketing choices, this app integrates with GetResponse, MailChimp, and Klaviyo.
- Make your site more intriguing by including a countdown timer.
- There's also an online chat service that will help you if you need any kind of assistance after installing the app.
Pricing: Currently the free plan is available with a 5-day free trial.
Rating: 5.0 / 5
This excellent coming soon app for your Shopify store permits you to automate the Shopify store’s launch while keeping your clients engaged when you’re working on your coming soon web page. At the start, this app establishes a Coming Soon page using one of the free in-app templates. You can customize templates as per your preferences and add additional features according to your coming soon page.
For example, you can allow web traffic to subscribe to your site. It will constantly update them with your brand, new updates, and more. You can manage the release date, while also managing other important things of your site.
In order to let customers understand how long your site will take to go live, you have an option to use a fair countdown timer. Moreover, this app is built on a responsive design that means customers that visit your site through mobile can easily see your coming soon page.
- Numerous attractive templates for your site’s coming soon page
- Countdown timer, email marketing signups, and social media sharing features.
- Customize any template to fit your brand perfectly
- Allow certain customers to use passwords to access some pages for getting their feedback.
Pricing: From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating: 5.0 / 5
Leadslide's Coming Soon Under Development app enables you to collect emails and promote your business before it launches. This app offers a few key tools that will allow you to promote a new e-commerce store while you are working on a new web page.
Here you can upload a logo to the Shopify store and switch between several background images by using the Background Images and Logo option. Also, you have an option to connect your social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter to the site.
One of the best features of this app is you can include the email signup bar to gather emails from your customers and whenever your website is ready to go live, you can send them an email to let them know. Furthermore, this software can set a countdown timer to let people know about the time at which your site will be launched.
- Easily collect emails
- Create and personalize coming soon web page
- Set a countdown timer
- Simultaneously view & develop your store
Pricing: $7/month, 2-day free trial
Rating:3.3 / 5
III. How To Build A Coming Soon Page with Shopify
The best way to make a Shopify coming soon page with Shopify is to utilize the Shopify password page. By default, almost all Shopify password pages have basic features like social sharing buttons, email signup forms that are required for making a coming soon page. You should try this option if you need a coming soon page just to represent your Shopify business and manage email signup forms for your coming soon Shopify store.
Now let’s go through a step-by-step guide on how to build a coming soon page with Shopify:
1. Go to your Shopify store’s preferences page and select “Enable password”. Also, in the “Message for your visitors” section, you can add a message that your page visitors will see. After that, save changes you made to the password page.
2. Click on the Themes option and start customizing a theme for your coming soon page.
3. Click on the Password page option.
4. Finally, to set up the password page as your coming soon page, use theme editor and start changing the content according to your needs. Here you can turn on the newsletter signup field and also include an additional copy to frame your form.
When you’re done with these things, save changes and your Shopify coming soon page is ready!
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 2,000,000 businesses worldwide
Creating a Coming Soon Page with Shopify can be limited as you will not be able to customize beyond the default functions pre-installed in the theme. You have the option of editing the theme code to make customizations that are not available in the theme settings, however it requires some code-based knowledge. For that reason, we recommend you to use the Page Builder App.
Having 100,000+ active users and 5,000+ positive reviews on Shopify App Store, PageFly Advanced Page Builder ranks #1 among all the Shopify page building apps.
PageFly Advanced Page Builder is an easy-to-use tool for everyone that gives you the freedom to have full control on your Shopify store just by dragging and dropping elements. It can help you in many ways especially in creating an attractive coming soon page for your coming soon Shopify store.
With the help of top-notch animations, countdown timers, low-in-stock effects, and several templates, here you can easily create and customize Shopify coming soon pages and the best of all, pricing starts with $0/month!
Interested? Keep on reading: Creating a Perfect Coming Soon Page with PageFly