Seeking out innovative ideas for your online store from successful Shopify website examples, and gaining valuable insights. With the right knowledge and strategies, starting an eCommerce business can be hassle-free!
Shopify allows you to start, grow, and manage your scalable business on a single platform. It doesn’t require technical expertise to get started, tons of third-party apps, and endless potential to explore. Keep reading to get inspired!
- The Most Inspiring Shopify Website Examples
- Alo Yoga
- Partake Foods
- Wolf Circus
- Hiut Denim Co.
- 4 Tips Create a High-Converting Shopify Website
- Craft Your Business Plan
- Know Your Target Audience
- Consider Installing a Page Builder App
- Test Before Launching
The Most Inspiring Shopify Website Examples
AllBirds stands out as one of the best Shopify websites. This a footwear company that offers shoes made from eco-friendly and natural materials such as wool and eucalyptus.
Allbirds' website embodies the brand's values and mission with a minimalist design and straightforward navigation. They deliver clear messages and values with high-quality images, CTAs, and a simple checkout process to improve the website conversion rates.
AllBirds’ product page
AllBirds’ product page provides customers with detailed information including size guides, reviews, and variants. Furthermore, their checkout process includes various payment options such as Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, or PayPal. Take this as a reference for your store CRO strategies.
AllBirds’ story page
AllBirds’ story page is captivating and shortly grabs up all the values and missions of the company, in a very impressive way. We also made a video tutorial for this page of AllBirds you can find the link on Youtube here.
- Make sure your Story page answers these questions: Who you are? What do you sell and how do you make your products or services? Why customers should buy from you?
- Don’t forget to incorporate evidence (if any) to improve your brand’s credibility.
Alo Yoga began in 2007 with the goal and idea of inspiring wellness, a healthy lifestyle, and creating a community by bringing yoga to the world. They offer many products and services in different categories. If you are planning to sell online with a variety of products or services, you may refer to Alo Yoga’s website for great examples of high-converting websites.
Alo Yoga’s smart search
The brutal truth is that sometimes customers don’t know exactly what they are looking for. Allowing customers to quickly find exactly what they want may boost upselling and cross-selling.
Alo Yoga’s product page
This product page provides detailed information and high-quality product photos, along with reviews from verified customers. Especially if you’re a clothing shop owner, make sure your product images are realistic while still compelling to customers.
- If your store has many products, consider establishing a smart search function to increase conversion rates.
- Include all the informative content on your product page. Make sure it's well-organized and easy to navigate.
Launched in 2016, Rothy's uses thread made from plastic bottles and sustainable materials to knit its items. Rothy's offers many product categories and is a great example of a well-organized and beautiful Shopify store.
They use a modern design with lots of white space. If you’re a minimalist, Rothy’s can be an ideal website that you can refer to. It simplifies design elements to emphasize products and features. Better navigation, better conversion rates.
The content page
Specific numbers hit hard because they represent objective evidence and create a sense of credibility, which can influence visitors' decision-making.
- Keep your headings and sub-paragraphs short and concise.
- Use specific numbers or statistics (if any) to build customers’ trust and impression.
If you’re looking for some Shopify store inspirations, then GymShark might be it. Gymshark is a world-famous apparel company based in the UK. This is the perfect example of a successful Shopify store with the help of social media channels and lots of conversion rate strategies implemented.
GymShark’s product page
GymShark built an intuitive and clearly informative product page. It emphasizes product materials and their comfort to customers. We also made a video tutorial on how to build a similar page which you can refer to this link.
GymShark's Quick-Add feature
Visitors can quickly add products to carts or their wishlists. Their checkout page includes complementary products that could eventually boost sales. Moreover, they integrate with payment partners such as Shop Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal, allowing customers flexible options.
- If your products have numerous variants or sizes, consider adding the “Quick Add” feature similar to GymShark.
Bruvi is a responsive and creative eCommerce store. One of the best Shopify stores that offer tasty coffee in a single-serve system and eco-friendly B-Pods®. Use lots of high-contrast elements and CTAs on the website to draw attention and decision-making.
Bruvi’s collection page
Clear product filters, high-contrast CTA buttons, and animated product displays. You can adapt this idea to your store, in your way. However, make sure your store and product pages are clear, well-organized, and page speed optimized.
- Always check for page speed and performance optimization.
- Use high-contrast elements to highlight your CTAs or important details.
XMiles is a family-owned independent endurance sports retailer. They provide nutritional goods, apparel, and accessories to assist athletes to perform and recover at their best.
XMiles is an outstanding example of how creating a compelling website can significantly boost a brand's conversion rates and impressions. They saw a 500% increase in conversions, and 750% in Google Search impressions since the first launch with the help of a Shopify page builder - PageFly.
XMiles’s live chat
The live chat feature personalizes customer experience and provides instant access to support, which leads to a higher opportunity to turn visitors into customers. With this feature, the XMiles team can quickly address customer concerns. You may refer to XMiles' case in your future Shopify store.
- If needed, don’t hesitate to seek the help of a page builder.
- Be mindful of your Google Search impressions.
Cowboy makes e-bikes and an accompanying app that provides related services and the ability to track individuals’ progress.
If you’re a technical and environmental enthusiast, refer to Cowboy’s idea and their Shopify website for a visual example.
Pop-ups may keep your visitors engaged with your brand, and keep your brand moving forward in the buyer’s journey. It may enhance customer retention and commitment to the brand, and further, boost the conversion rates. However, make sure it appears on time and well-designed.
- Use high-quality product photography and compressed images.
- Consider using pop-ups for a specific customer segment. It should offer something valuable, clear-designed, and usable on all devices.
Partake Foods offers a selection of delicious, allergy-friendly foods for those with or without food restrictions. Founded in 2016 by a mother whose daughter was diagnosed with multiple food allergies, the brand has gained impact and popularity among communities and social media.
Partake’s FAQ page
FAQ pages should provide practical and relevant information. The answers should be crystal clear, short, and straightforward. A nitty FAQ page makes your brand and website so much more appealing to customers.
- Make sure your FAQ page is easy to find, and includes all critical information.
- Avoid unnecessary elements and words.
Flourist focuses on grains and gluten-free baking products with natural ingredients. They work exclusively with Canadian farmers to source premium local grains and beans.
Florist’s joining club page
Does the idea of joining a club sound good to you? Flourish creates the Rewards Club for their customers to earn points for every purchase or review they make. Afterward, customers can exchange points for vouchers. This is a great way to increase customer retention and loyalty to the brand.
Flourist's collection page
Flourish has shot almost all their products in the same kitchen setup. More than 68% percent of businesses have reported that maintaining brand consistency has notably contributed to revenue growth of 10 percent or more. It helps visitors easily remember and recognize your brand and products.
- Creating a club or discount event can increase customer loyalty, retention, and engagement. Make sure it has a clear and reasonable policy.
- Consider developing your brand identity and consistency across all channels.
Wolf Circus is a jewelry brand that offers contemporary, bold, and accessible jewelry for women and unisex. The brand design and handcraft each piece of jewelry.
Wolf Circus collection page
They have a minimalist design along with high-quality images on their collection page. There are no distractions. It makes the products stand out from all and easy for customers to navigate. Visitors can quickly make their decision and purchase.
- Define your brand style and adapt it to all pages.
Bebemoss sells handmade, organic toys and baby products made by stay-at-home mothers. They crochet all toys by hand, using organic cotton yarn and stuffing from recycled bottles. Bebemoss employs over 120 women including refugees and impoverished women in the Istanbul metro area.
Bebemoss develops a character and a story for each product. It’s handmade by real people, and it has a story behind it. Bebemoss makes their products even more unique and authentic to customers.
Bebemoss’s team page
If it’s handmade, who is making it? Bebemoss creates a whole page to introduce their team, in this case, moms. It includes transparent information, friendly pictures of the makers, and their roles in the company. By doing this, they increase the brand’s value and credibility.
- If you are planning to open a Shopify store for handmade products, provide customers a chance to get to know who makes the items.
- Consider developing a compelling story for your special products.
Olipop offers soda products that combine the benefits of probiotics, plant fiber, and botanicals for both sweet and healthy tastes. Founded in 2017, Olipop is now in over 20,000 stores. They are set to cross $200 million in annual sales this year, just 5 years after their first launch.
Olipop’s testimonial page
A whole page and section for reviews, why not? Positive feedback will build customer trust, and loyalty, and improve your brand’s reputation. In fact, 84% of customers report that they trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
This is an excellent example of how a testimonials page should be. It effectively communicates the social proof and the brand products’ value to potential customers. However, if Olipop implements additional strategies such as optimizing page speed and spicing up with a chatbot could even further improve their customer experience and conversion.
Olipop’s FAQ page
Another excellent example of an intuitive FAQ page. Olipop divides FAQs into categories that are clear and concise. Customers can find what they are looking for effortlessly.
- Use colloquial language and allow customers to upload media on the testimonials page.
- Consider adding live chat to your store to effectively communicate with customers.
Hiut Denim Co.
Hiut Denim Co. is a story of a town in West Wales, which is Cardigan. The town used to make 35,000 pairs of jeans a week but then stopped after 40 years of sewing. In 2012, 2 founders David and Clare Hieatt decided to revive the town’s industry by launching Hiut Denim Co.
Hiut Denim Co. makes their homepage their “About us” page.
- If your brand has an inspiring story behind it, you can invest more to tell it as captivating as possible. However, make sure it’s direct, easy to follow, and interprets some value to customers.
Some examples of successful Shopify stores include Suta. Suta is popular for its sarees, a principal outer garment of women of the Indian subcontinent. Starting in 2016, Suta has been supporting the livelihoods of 14,000 weavers. The brand is now worth 4 million.
Suta’s product images
Instead of conducting fancy product photos, Suta focuses on cultures and raw beauty. If you’re running a traditional (clothing) store or about to, you can refer to Suta’s Shopify store.
- Focus on your business USP (Unique Selling Point).
- Consider integrating with advanced apps to add complementary products on the product page.
Argent’s mission is to empower women, make them look confident and feel comfortable in their workplace, and help them to navigate their busy and hybrid lives with clothes.
A well-designed product section is essential for the success of any online store. A key feature of a high-converting website is the ability for customers to see available sizes and variants of a product to quickly add it to carts.
Argent allows visitors to effortlessly see how many variants each product has and what sizes are still available in just one hover.
Argent's blog page
Argent has the Mondays journal which includes valuable content related to lifestyle tips or look recommendations. Useful and practical content attracts loyal customers and builds the audience. Lots of white space makes the website visually appealing and easier for visitors to navigate and find what they want at a glance.
- Make your website customer-centric, easily accessible and navigate, and convenient for both the business and customers.
- Pay attention to your blog page to improve SEO and provide potential customers with beneficial and related information.
4 Tips Create a High-Converting Shopify Website
Craft Your Business Plan
“When you fail to plan, you plan to fail”
Scanning some Shopify website examples may fuel your ideas. However, as you embark on your journey to create your own Shopify store, it’s crucial to have a well-crafted plan in place. We would like to recommend the following steps:
- Establish goals and objectives. Set a reasonable timeline for important milestones.
- Conduct research on the market, demand, competitor, and potential/target audiences.
- Do a SWOT analysis to better understand your stand and competitors.
- Develop a deep understanding of your audience and determine the best ways to reach them.
- Make sure that your information is consistent to reduce confusion.
- Always set timelines for important targets.
- Consider hiring a professional business plan writer if needed to assist you along the way.
Know Your Target Audience
Knowing your customers is the key factor to boosting conversion rates and optimizing bounce rates for your successful Shopify store. A simple yet effective way to visualize your ideal customers is to create a buyer persona, which is based on market research and data analysis.
A buyer persona is a fictional character that embodies your target consumer. You may need to create more than one persona because different customers who come to your business have different needs.
- Use templates for buyer personas.
- Conduct interviews to gather relevant insights.
Consider Installing a Page Builder App
Shopify themes with default settings are ideal to begin with while customizing your unique website with a page builder app allows for more powerful changes. A drag-and-drop Shopify page builder app may considerably reduce your manual work and offers tremendous powerful features that allow you to:
- Customize your unique online store on Shopify in minutes.
- Build a great Shopify store without any technical or coding expertise.
- Add advanced features to leverage your website performance, SEO, marketing campaigns, and boost sales.
- 24/7 live chat to back you up.
PageFly is the top page builder app that gives Shopify merchants the ability to customize their unique eCommerce website and take their website's design to the next level, without coding. We offer over 100 pre-made templates for your future homepage, product pages, landing pages, and more.
Check out our website for further information.
- Make sure the app provides customer support and documentation to help you troubleshoot issues.
- Consider the pricing and features to ensure its affordable prices align with your budget while still meeting your requirements.
Test Before Launching
Check everything to see if it works as it should. Are there any broken links or pages that don’t load properly? Have you tested on all devices (especially mobile devices)?
Make sure your payment methods and functionalities are all set and run smoothly.
- Consider performing A/B tests to optimize your website.
- Examine your SEO and Google ranking regularly.
In the eCommerce world, it's vital that your business stands out from the rest. Whether you have an established business or just looking to sell online, Shopify is a powerful and potential eCommerce platform that can help you achieve your goals.
From clothing and technological stores to food and drink stores, these Shopify website examples showcase outstanding features and ideas that can fuel your motivation for a compelling yet high-converting eCommerce store. Contact us for further information to skyrocket your Shopify website.